10

Jaeden's POV
I woke up so suddenly because I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't for some reason. Maybe cause a certain person was on my mind.

'Who am I kidding maybe I'm not on hers'

I silently got up trying not to wake up Wyatt, and picked up my phone . It was 4:30am exactly. I thought about going downstairs for a glass of water then heading right back to bed. I just need yo think straight.

'We only met a couple weeks ago...'
'I've got to think realistically'

I got out my bed and went towards the stairs, then froze noticing a small figure going in the same direction.

"Jaeden?" The voice spoke

"Marissa?" I asked, surprised she'd be awake.

"What are you doing awake jae?"

'I love hearing her say that'

"I couldn't really sleep properly all night so I was just going to get some water." I explained, rocking back and forth on my feet.

"Oh, well great minds must think alike because the same happened to me" she chuckled.

"Well then? Shall we Dover?" I asked the blond in front of me with a goofy smile, stretching my hand out so she could place hers.

"We shall Martell" she giggled a bit at our stupidity before she took my hand and we went down the stairs.

Once at the bottom Marissa just started at me and then burst out laughing. I looked at her with confusions written all over my face.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Well I mean this looks like a disney movie you know, when Belle and the Beast when hand and hand down the stairs"

"I mean you're not wrong...wanna dance with me Dover?

"It would be a pleasure Martell" she quickly replied, doing a little curtsey and giggling again .

'I love when she giggles'

I simply smiled and took her hand as we made our way to the living room and got in position.

I had my hands on her hips and her on my shoulders, she was close to me with her head resting on my right shoulder and it almost looked like a tight hug. I felt like the whole world stopped.

At this point we didn't care if the others came downstairs to find us dancing in the livingroom cause all that mattered was us together.

"I don't wan't to leave but I do still want water" Marissa said with a little laugh as she pulled away from me a bit.

"For a moment I forgot what we even came down here for you know" i laughed as we were making our way to the kitchen.
I took a glance at the time on the microwave. 5:30am it read. It's been one whole hour but it felt so much shorter.

Marissa handed me a bottle of water before taking one for herself. We both drank them in a comfortable silence.

"So...back to bed it is for me now jae" Marissa said softly, "I'll get whatever rest i can now" she slightly laughed.

"You're right we're going to need it" I nodded, as we finished our waters and went up the stairs in silence, going our separate ways.

When i entered the room i saw Wyatt awake staring at the door. I gotta admit i jumped.

"What the hell are you doing Wyatt!?" I whisper shouted

"I could ask you the same thing "he replied with a smug look, "so did you guys kiss?"