14

Marissa's POV

3 more days had passed and today was the day that everyone would come back home! florence, mia, emily and i were all super excited.

we had already had breakfast and everything, we were just messing around killing time.

the girls and I planned to surprise everyone at the airport because we missed them so much. everything was already set with their mom's. a good thing their interviews got cancelled, we'd have to sadly wait another week.

currently I was sitting on the couch, and the girls and i were just talking and doing whatever as we wait.

"i'm actually so happy the other interviews got canceled." florence sighed.

"you're only saying that cause you get to see jack!" mia pointed out with a little giggle.

"yeah yeah, who are you excited to see mia?"

the blonde then went silent and a little red. we looked at her in confusion and moved closer to her as she covered her face with her hands.

"mia? do you have a crush?" i asked curiously.

"you know what, i think it's best I tell you guys when we're all together you know? the whole gang." she laughed nervously.

we all just agreed with her but I still looked at her confused, slowly turning back to my phone.

Surprisingly I saw an incoming call from my parents.

"GUYS QUIET MY MOM AND DAD ARE CALLING!" i shouted as the girls all stopped talking.

"they remembered we're alive, how nice!" emily mumbled. I gave her a look before answering the phone.

(Bold is Mr and Mrs Dover , italics is anyone on Marissa's end)

"hey mom!" i answered

"hello sweetie, your father and I just wanted to call to let you know that we will be coming home soon in 2 weeks." i could hear her say happily

"that's great mama!" I smiled, "actually it's perfect you called, remember when my friends slept over?"

"of course dear, they were lovely"

"can they sleep over again? yhey're coming back today and we're meeting them at the airport actually." i said with a nervous laugh awaiting her response.

"Why I don't see why there is a problem, they already know which rooms they can take from last time so why not dear"

"thank you so much mama, also where is padre?" i asked.

"he's gone out but he'll be back very soon darling"

"alright well tell him emily and i love him, and we also love you too mama"

"alright dear, see you soon!" she chuckled.

"of course" i laughed then hung up.

end of call

"well she said they can sleepover again, one thing I love about them is that they're so chill about stuff like that." i laughed slighty.

"yeah, that's true." emily agreed, she then looked at the time on her phone and scrunched up her nose.
"you guys, we need to head to the airport like now or else we'll be late!" she said as she started rushing and grabbing her stuff.

we all had grabbed our stuff as well and then we left the house.

"i'm finally going to see noah!" emily said super excited once we left the driveway.