LO 𒊹︎︎︎ VR Ninja Game ft. Irondad

Start from the beginning

• • •

Stephen had entered the lobby of the Avengers' HQ through his portal. He just came back from downtown- he bought milk tea. So now he happily walked towards the elevator after greeting the receptionist of course.

He pressed the button and waited for the elevator to come down.

Ding!

"WE'RE READY FOR BATTLE!" Stephen was shocked to see Tony and Peter ready to attack, wearing VR helmets and those remote things to control their hands.

Unfortunately for Stephen, what Tony and Peter could see through their helmet was not the wizard but a ninja wearing a red outfit instead.

"WATAH!" Peter yelled as he swing his katana towards the enemy infront of them.

Stephen was confused when Tony actually tried to kick him.

What the heck is wrong with my family? Stephen thought as he dodged Peter and Tony effectively.

"COME AT ME ENEMY!" Tony yelled as well as he swing around his virtual katana and kicked around with his feet. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention their ankles have sensors so it's a full body experience.

"Good Lord." The receptionist covered her mouth, trying not to laugh at what she was witnessing.

Tony and Peter were swinging their arms around, trying to hit the air around the lobby.

Stephen didn't know how to react by now and just took out his own phone and started recording.

"KYAH!" Peter kicked the ninja and cheered when he effectively defeated it.

"BEHIND YOU PETER!" Tony then threw his katana and it hit the ninja right at his chest. Successfully saving Peter from getting hit.

"Noice one dad." Peter grinned.

"You have completed the first stage. Continue through these wooden doors to enter the next level." The 'japanese master' spoke and apparently the same entrance doors of the HQ was where the ones in VR was perfectly located.

And so Stephen watched the father and son pushed the invisible doors open and went out to the field. Well 'cause the real doors are the automatic sliding ones.

Stephen chose to follow them close by, incase they accidentally fall in some hole or something.

"This is the next level, your enemies here are a bit stronger than the previews one so be careful." The master said in the game.

"HAI!" Peter and Tony nodded as they walked on the grassy field, the front of the avengers' HQ and SI.

Stephen watched the two kick around the air, looking like complete idiots fighting no one if you look from afar.

• • •

"What the heck are they doing?" Agent Ross who was standing outside the other side of the avengers' HQ with a fellow agent glanced at the two figures karate chopping the air and grass like pros from afar.