~Mercedes x F!Reader~

(Y/N)'s classes were a pain in the butt. That's all she could think about as she stomped back to her room. She had to do all this work just to pass the class. It wasn't worth it, in her opinion.

Stepping up the stairs, (Y/N) turned to the last room on her left. She made her way over to the door, opening it, then slipped inside. She dropped her books on her desk and flopped on her bed, burying her face into her pillow.

(Y/N) had homework to be done, but sulking into her pillow sounded a lot better than extra work.

There was a knock on the door, and (Y/N) looked up. She groaned, then got up from the bed. Opening the door, she found Mercedes, her girlfriend, holding a basket.

"Hello, (Y/N)," she said.

"Hey, Mercie," (Y/N) mumbled.

"Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah, I just don't want to do my homework."

"Annie and I are going to work together in the library. You could join us, if you'd like!"

(Y/N) shrugged, leaning against the door.

"I'll think about it."

Mercedes smiled, then pulled a cloth back from the basket.

"I brought some sweets I made! You look like you could use some. I also made some tea to go with them, but I left it with Annie-"

"That's alright. I'll come join you and we can have the tea and sweets together."

Her smile widened as she nodded.

"That sounds wonderful. Now, collect your books! I'll meet you at the library!"

(Y/N) nodded, then closed the door. She released a sigh, then walked over to pick up the books. Shaking her head, she stuck them in her bag and slung it over her shoulder.

She stepped out of her room to find Mercedes was gone. She frowned, but started her way towards the library.

(Y/N) reached the doors to the library in a few minutes and stepped inside. She spotted Annette and Mercedes sitting at one of the tables, the basket sitting next to them. (Y/N) made her way over to them, taking a seat next to Mercedes.

The two girls smiled at (Y/N) as she scooted her chair in. Mercedes set a cup in front of (Y/N) and pulled out some of the sweets.

"You know, Seteth wouldn't approve of our food and drinks in here," (Y/N) said.

"We know, that's why we snuck it in!" Annette said with a cheeky smile.

(Y/N) giggled, taking a sip of her tea. She set the cup down, then pulled out her books and set them next to her cup.

"Let's get started, it shouldn't take too long to finish our homework!"

Mercedes and (Y/N) nodded, and they opened their books to the current lesson. Mercedes smiled at (Y/N) as her girlfriend started to smile slightly as they started working. She looked away and turned back to her book, taking a sip of her tea.

Their studying ended several hours later, and Annette headed off to do some studying of her own. Mercedes placed the remaining cups and plates back in the basket and covered them with the cloth.

"Should we go and take the dishes back to the dining hall?" she asked.

(Y/N) nodded, collecting her books. Mercedes did the same, then stood with the basket and her bag. (Y/N) stood with her, then they headed out.

"Do you feel better now?" Mercedes asked.

"Yes, thank you, Mercie."

Mercedes smiled, looking over at (Y/N).

"I'm glad I could help you! And now, we can spend the rest of the day doing what we'd like."

(Y/N) nodded, smiling slightly.

"I was thinking, after we drop our books off, maybe we could go shopping in town? If you're okay with it, that is."

"I'd love to go shopping with you! We'll have so much fun!"

The two girls' smiles widened as they stepped into the dining hall. They dropped off the basket, then separated to their rooms. They dropped off their books and met up at the gate before heading to the town.

~ * ~