~Olivia x M!Reader (Halloween Special)~

Happy Halloween everyone! I haven't had any requests or ideas recently and made a Halloween special for my one-shots! I personally love Olivia and decided it was time to have a male reader! I hope you enjoy it!

~ * ~

Halloween was right around the corner for the Order of Heroes. They spent the days of the month preparing until the fateful night finally arrived.

(Y/N) was preparing his costume, putting on the final adjustments needed. He was excited to see his friends and family dressed up for the occasion. He had been psyched up by the decorations and preparations, he couldn't wait.

There was a quick knock on the door. You looked up, then responded with,

"Come in!"

Sharena popped in, a wide smile on her face. She wore a witch hat on her head, a broom in her hand. She wore a dark gray dress with matching boots. Her hair was tied in a loose side bun with hair clips adding to the look.

"Are you ready? Almost everyone is waiting!" she exclaimed.

"Ah, I'm almost done, I think?"

She giggled, then stepped in to help you. She set her broom and hat on your desk, then picked up the toilet paper. She adjusted some paper already on you, making it look better. She finished wrapping your arms and head, then stepped back. She smiled at her work, then took her hat and broom back.

"We could add more, if you want?" she asked.

"Nah, this is good. It's a bit much already."

She giggled, then opened your door.

"Well, let's head out! Everyone else is waiting!"

You grabbed your bag, following Sharena to the courtyard where everyone waited. You smiled to yourself as you saw all your comrades dressed up. There was a variety of witches, devils, princes, princesses, ghosts, vampires, pirates, and many more.

Your eyes scanned the crowd until they landed on a familiar pink-haired dancer. Your smile widened, before you made your way over to her. She noticed you right away, a deep blush covering her cheeks.

"Hey, Olivia! Are you ready!"

"I-I think so!"

You took in her costume. She had a pair of stuffed ears, which sat in her hair. Her hair had been braided under the ears and back into a ponytail falling down her back. Someone had painted whiskers and a nose on her face, although it wasn't easy to see in the dark. She had on a black top, with a skirt and leggings to add. Around her waist was a rope, acting as a tail. She wore a set of black flats, whiskers sewed on the front.

"You look great!" you exclaimed.

Olivia's blush deepened, a sheepish smile growing.

"Th-thanks, you look gr-great, too!"

Without thinking, you took her free hand and led her to the stalls. Once there, you both started to trick or treat, several friends joining you.

Late into the night, the moon was high in the sky. You and Olivia sat on a bench near a fountain, giving your feet a break from walking. You both laughed at stories you told of past Halloweens you'd experienced. Leaning back, you let out a sigh, a wide smile on your face.

Olivia reached into her bag, pulling out a lollipop. As she unwrapped it, you watched Gaius from the corner of your eye. He had been stalking several comrades, taking pieces of candy. You smirked at him, then looked back at Olivia.

"I wonder what candy I got, it all looks so good," you said.

Olivia nodded, then pulled the lollipop out of her mouth.