"Expect for those time when you're arms broke off of your body," Hitoshi piped in. "Yeah but that happened like twice," I clarified.

"Three times, you broke it again in the hospital," my dad chimed in.

"You guys aren't helping my case, what do you say Midoriya?" I asked with a shit-eating grin. Midoriya sighed. "Just let me grab my clothes," he muttered, being finally convinced.

"Yeah!"I exclaimed happily. I had to wait for Midoriya to come back so I sat out and watched my Hitoshi train with my dad. It ended quickly as my dad got distracted by the door opening to reveal Midoriya.

"Why is that so distracting to you?" I asked my dad as I approached my spot on the training mat.

"No one leaves when we train," he said before chugging his water. "You ready, Midoriya?" I asked when I finished stretching my arms.

He merely nodded and stood in a fighting position. When we started we started by circling each other. I haven't fought Midoriya in a while, I would normally train with Bakugo or Todoroki as they both have quirks that could put me at a disadvantage which I was training against. Midoriya's quirk is more strength-based which I could handle fairly well.

Midoriya threw the first punch which was easy enough to dodge and I took this opportunity to sweep him. I noticed that he didn't use his legs much for fighting so his legs were my main target.

My sweep made him fall on his ass but he quickly bounced back and attempted to kick my face. "You better not be holding back, Midoriya," I said as I grabbed his leg. I used my quirk to flip him over and pinned him before he could get up.

"You're holding back, you didn't even use your quirk. That's depressing," I said as I got off of him and offered my hand to help him up.

"I just couldn't figure out how to punch you without it getting absorbed," he said nervously.

"We can always try tomorrow if you're feeling up to it," I offered as I walked over to my bag. Grey was laying on it as if it was his so I couldn't grab my water which was a bummer.

"Y-yeah!" Midoriya said happily. "You're next, my tired baby," I said as I pointed to Hitoshi. I could just make out a light blush that was forming.

"Unlike Midoriya I won't hold back," he challenged which kind of offended Midoriya.

We trained and my dad called a draw because neither of us was getting any closer to pinning down the other. "You know, you're pretty hot being this sweaty," Hitoshi joked.

"That's nasty, you're nasty," I teased back. "I'm serious! You're still the prettiest girl in my eyes," He continued as we walked back to my dorm.

"You're simping so hard right now," I replied with a chuckle. "Only for you baby," he whispered with an overdramatic kiss on my cheek. He was only acting like this because no one was around. I relished the time I spent alone with Hitoshi, I missed not being afraid of every shadow that might just want to kidnap me and make me part of a family that tried to kill me. "you'll call me if you need anything right?" Hitoshi asked as we stood outside my door. 

"of course I will," I reassured him. "something happens, scream at the top of your lungs okay?" 

"I know Hitoshi, I shall bite if I must," I held his face in my hand. he held my hand and kissed my hand. "I love you, you know that right?" he whispered. "I know and I love you too, you gotta go though. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me, tired baby," I whispered back, he nodded in understanding. 

he placed a soft kiss on my forehead before leaving me in the dorm hall. I didn't understand why he was so paranoid. I was just going to take a shower and then head straight to bed, it wasn't like I was going to go out where I could be seen by anyone and be attacked.