oh dear

A nurse came in and noticed my issue.  They quickly ran out in search for a doctor. My dad sat next to me. Speechless and holding my hand, not the one attached to me.

"I'm sorry," he said after a moment, "I just worry about you a lot and I don't want you to get hurt and perish like-" my dad was about to say someone's name until the door was opened. A man with a long white coat and a clipboard came in.

"Welcome back to the land of the living ms. Aizawa, you were very unconscious when we started treating you and even then your skin cell reattached themselves to your body. Now what seems to be the- Oh, well it appears that your cell weren't quite completely attactched to you. No matter if we just," he grabbed my pieces and connected them to each other. They fused together as if they were playdough and then my arm reattached to myself. "We should probably get you a cast, just so that your cells won't break and detach again unexpectedly. Tell me, does it hurt?" The doctor asked.

"It only hurts when I touch stuff, but not so much now."

"I'd say keep it on for a week at most, just to make sure your cells fuse together again. You know plastic man?" I nodded, "great then you would know that he can call back his cell to him if he ever separates. Also would you sign this?" He handed me a piece of paper.

"My daughter was a huge fan of yours when you were in the sports festival, she was kind of sad when you lost though." He said with a smile. "Sure, what's her name?" I said as I grabbed a pen and wrote my signature.

"Aiko, Aiko Jo." He said with a smile. I wrote it down and handed it to him. "Alright, I'll be back," the doctor said with a smile and left me and my dad alone again.

The air was thick with silence as My dad tried to find the words to say to me.

"Look, kid... We've know each other for," he paused "nearly 11 years at this point. I've watched you grow to be the near hero you became and I'm so proud of you, honestly. I know I joke that you grew to be Yamada and resent that but the truth is I'm happy you did. There I said it." My dad took a deep breath.

"I know I'm hard on you but that's because I want you to be the best you can be. But just know that I am proud of you and I'm glad I raised you and/or still raising you." He finished his speech. His arms were around me tightly as if I reminded him of someone that had been gone for a while.

"I'm sorry dad," I said back, "I should've been more vocal about it in the past and I-" just then I heard my phone ring. I let go of my dad and checked my phone, it was My darling boi Hitoshi. I looked at my dad and asked quietly "may I?" He nodded, got up and left the room.

I picked up the phone to heat quiet muttering. "Hey love," I said after a second. "Y/n! Hey, um.." He sounded nervous.

"Can you hear me well? I don't know how good the service in the hospital is but I assume it isn't too bad since I could hear you loud and clear. Well could but I'm talking so you aren't, anyways! I miss you," I said realizing that I was rambling a bit.

"I was just about to ask about that, what happened in Hosu?" He sounded a bit serious. "Oh, well there was fire, nomus and just for a splash of fun my arm got shattered. Now I'll wear a cast which seems fun, will you sign it Hitoshi? My lovely lover whom I to out with primarily at night." I said trying to distract from the fact that I would being wearing a cast.

"Of course I am but how? Aren't you indestructible?" He asked in a bit of shock. "How'd I shatter my arm? Well it's very simple, someone with ice quirk dresses my arm, arm breaks, arm in cast as my cells fuse together again. I am not indestructible, things ricochet off of my body."  I said, remembering the bio of this book.

"Oh, well I just called to say that I love you and miss you. I really just want you to be with me right now. Us on my bed, you on top of me, my shirt is off, you're head on my chest sighing in delight as I-"

"Oh dear."