Hoseok traced the chip.

And they found the exact location of Younger.

Who knew it will be that easy.

They suffered for more than a month to find the traces of Taehyung this easily.

Jin's death and Taehyung's kidnapping made them realized that.

They lacked in soo many things to meet the level of mafia.

"We should be ready for the battle.

If he is capable of killing people like Jin so easily, then we cannot let our guard down even slightly." Namjoon warned everyone, and he is dead serious this time.

Everyone felt this.

Now they just need to hunt down that place and bring their younger home.

****

Bogum wake up by the warming Rays of sunlight peeking through his window curtains.

He squinted his eyes due to blinding brightness.

His head hammering from hangover.

Looking around, he realized he slept in the chair last night while dwelling in his own misery.

He went the bathroom to freshen up.

When he opened the door of his ball of happiness.

He sighed in relief to see him in normal breathing state.

Last night, the doctor gave him medicine to normalize his condition a bit.

Doctor can't treat him with medication to make him normal.

It is a psychological phenomenon.

It can only be treated by change in emotions.

And Bogum is willing to help the beauty.

He smiled fondly at younger's peaceful state and placed the food of tray on the table.

Admiring his Innocent face and a small unconscious pout which he adores so much these days.

If someone instead of Taehyung pouted like that in front of him, he would have burned their mouth with acid.

But it's Taehyung.

His source of happiness and peace.

He smiled unknowingly.

Feeling guilty at the younger's state because of him, but not giving up the idea of keeping him to himself.

"Taehyung wake up"

No response

He slowly caressed younger's hands, afraid to hurt him even more than he already is.

He was planning to kill him mercilessly before, but now he cannot even think to scratch him carelessly.

"Can't you look at me."

No response

All of a sudden, there was chaos in his Mansion.

He heard a gunshot and yelling, then he noticed Taehyung flinching.

He panicked and covered Taehyung's ears.

After sometime everything gone silence.

He stroked younger's cheeks to soothe him.

He got up and went outside fuming.

"What the hell is happening, STOP THE GUNSHOT RIGHT NOW"

Only then he noticed the bloodbath everywhere, finding his man getting killed by Non-other than "Crimson Blood Empire"