She took advantage of my speechlessness and swiftly rolled me over onto my back. I followed the motions and laid flat on my back staring up at the ceiling until Athena's face came into my view. I felt her straddling me, her knees and thighs resting against the very bottom of my rib cage. This position was making me weak.

She gently dragged her fingertips from the base of my neck down my collarbones and down the middle of my chest, following my breastbone down to my stomach. I tensed up, my muscles rippling underneath her touch. I try not to focus on the fact that I'm a little ticklish at the moment.

"Shit," I breathed heavily.

A tight ball has started forming just above my bladder. I relaxed as much as I could under Athena's teasing touches. She was focused on my body and my eyes started rolling back when she dipped her hand under my brief band.

I clenched my thighs as her hand came back up my stomach. I refuse to open my eyes at this point. They already feel heavy in their sockets. I don't think I'll last if I open my eyes and stare into Athena's as she teases and caresses me.

"You're sexy and you deserve to feel sexy," She said. Her tone sultry on purpose. "And your body, wow. Your shoulders and their broadness. The sturdiness in them when I hold you there. Your biceps and triceps flexing whenever you hold me or hug me, your lightly scarred and calloused hands grabbing my breasts ... holding my legs up. Your strong lips kissing me and other parts of my body. I love feeling all of it. I love feeling you in the skin you're in."

I took a shaky breath, blindly bringing my hands to rest on her thighs. I felt her presence looming over me. I slowly opened my eyes to her's looking down at my lips. This feeling was indescribable. She made me feel like I was perfect and that I shouldn't think about myself in any lesser way.

"I'd keep going, but it looks like you've had enough," She smirked. "It's time I take care of you now."

I groaned, "You took care of me already. It's my turn."

She hummed, "I have different plans for how you can take care of me."

She piqued my interest, but I put my curiosity aside and began to sit myself up. I grunted and stretched my arms, "Sex takes two to tango."

She smiled and circled my shoulders with her arms, "Does it now?"

"It does. You also work harder, let me," I argued.

She gently caught my lips, shutting me up. I slid my hands up under tank top, feeling her hot skin against my hands. My thumbs grazed the skin under her breasts.

"So selfless," She teased. "I don't think I've ever been with someone so focused on me."

I grabbed her face and made her arch her neck. I sunk my teeth into the soft skin, hard enough to draw a moan from her.

"You deserve it," I said into her neck. "So let me."

She moaned softly, pulling me closer to her body. I grabbed both breasts this time, squeezing them lightly in my hands. Her nipples hard against my palms.

Things picked up speed rather fast. We were both clearly hungrier for each other than the actual food she made. We bumped and fought over control during some moments and I actually enjoyed it. I enjoyed having this goddess of a woman fighting to please me. But Athena knew she couldn't physically overpower me no matter how hard she tried.

I left several marks down her body, some hickeys red as blood and some light bite marks that would fade in a day or two. She seemed to like the level up in roughness taking place. Could I have found a kink of hers?