~chapter 42~{Stranded}

Kenji's pov:

[Kazuno]- "WELL THIS IS JUST GREAT!!!,HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU TAKE BOAT LESSONS BUT NEVER LEARN HOW TO STIR IT CORRECTLY!!!!"

[Kyota]- "ITS NOT MY FAULT THERE WAS A HUGE ROCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN!!,HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THERE WAS A CHANCE OF ME CRASHING INTO IT AND DAMAGING THE BOAT!!!??"

[Emi]- "Damage?!,you made the whole thing sink!!"

So it turns out the lessons Kyota missed was how to stir away from large objects or pathways that may appear in the ocean and so now we have no boat thanks to him letting the boat slam right into it. Luckily though ,we had some people who had wings so they were able to transfer us to a random piece of land. The downside though is that now we can't get to the resort and there's no way to contact anyone for help thanks to the fact that there's no service. We could ask Quill or Kai to fly to get help but there's nothing but ocean for miles and they would eventually get tired and wouldn't even make it half way same with everyone else's quirks truthfully.

[Kyota]-"on the bright side we're still technically on vacation together...right?..."

We all glare at Kyota as he laughs nervously.

[Kyota]- "I'll just shut up now.."

[Haru]-"aww man,I hate the sand!.."

Haru pouts as he lays his head on Quill's while Quill holds him on his shoulders.

[Kai]- "not to make matters worst or anything but all our belongings and necessities were on that boat..,so what are we supposed to do now?.."

Kai says blankly as we all plop down into the ground with heavy sighs.

[Kazuno]- "we're totally screwed!.."

Kazuno whines as she lays flat on the ground with a soft thump. I honestly didnt know where we should go from here.

[Ren]-" lets search the island in groups,that way we can see if there's anything we can use for shelter,food,starting a fire,and anything else you would believe we could use to help us for the time being..,Kai,kimmy,and Emi,you guys go search the west side,Quill,Haru,and Cyco,you guys search east,kazuno,Kenji,and Kyota,you have north,while I stay in this area and see what I can find,agree?!"

We all nodded as the teams split up and search the island,leaving Ren behind. ,good thing we had them here to help us get our shit together. Unfortunately though we still have a problem..,how is anyone going to know that we're here?,not to mention this island is small so how long could we survive here?..

[Kenji]- "this is nonsense ,how in earth does this keep happening?,makes me frustrated as hell,seems that I'll have to just shake it off then.."

I whisper to myself as kazuno looks at me questionably

[Kazuno]-Kenji?.."

—-____——____——-_____——-_____——-_____——____

Bakugous pov:

[Kirishima]- "BABY YOURE A FIREWORK!!!,COME ON LET YOUR COLORS BURST!!!"

Kirishima was currently on top of our kitchen counter singing his heart out,drunk as hell,as the others cheered him on and sung as well. While I stay sitting in the couch laughing uncontrollably.

[everyone]- "MAKE EM GO ,OH,OH,OH!!!!~"

Apparently Kirishima thought the best way to spend our time together by having a part at our place and having a karaoke night and get everyone drunk off their mind. I'll admit that I had a few drinks but I wasn't as drunk as them and as time went by it only got worst.

[Mina]- "ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE!!"

[Everyone]- "SO HOT"

[Mina]- "SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES !!"

They continued to sing like that all night but they soon passed out one by one all over the place.Mina was on our coffee table,Sero is on the refrigerator,Kaminari and Shinzo were on the couch ,tsu was under the table,and Kirishima was frankly whispering to himself on the stairs.

[Kirishima]- "I could literally ..*hick* ..turn every part of my body hard,hehehehe...*hick*..I should invest in getting a ...a...aaaaaaaaa...*hick* ..Hehehehe..*hick*~"

I swear if he wasn't so cute I would think he's crazy.

[Bakugou]-"Alight you party animal ,time for bed~"

I state as I pick Kirishima up and he lays limply in my arms while still talking to himself.

[Kirishima]- "ahhh I'm scared of h-h-nights you know ..*hick*..my amazing husband is soooooo stwong and hazzzumm..*hick* ..Hehehehe,ahhhh..I-I'm so s-sorry~"

Kirishima suddenly started to cry as I looked at him confused and trying my hardest to hold in my laughter as I lay him down and move his hair out of his face.

[Bakugou]- "For what babe?.."

I asked as I laid beside him and held him while he holds my torso.

[Kirishima]-"For never being able to be strong enough...in the *hick* ..end.."

[Bakugou]- "shut up and go to bed shitty hair..."

After that Kirishima passed out but what he said really hurt me. What did he mean by that exactly,he's never not been strong,the bastard always risks his own safety for those he cares about..I'll have to ask him tomorrow,that is if he doesn't die from a hangover.

——-_____——-_____——-_____———_____——-____

Hey guys,

Sorry for the short update I'm struggling with major writers block but this is what I managed to cook up lol. But I'm thinking that after maybe 2 or 3 more chapters this book might end but luckily I might write another one,let me know what you guys think. Anyways I love you all,please don't hesitate to vote,comment,and share😖💕

Byeeee!!~💙

Word count:941

_kenji🥰