~chapter 4~:{kenji's "doctors" appointment}

Kazuno's POV:

After running into my dads arms I felt the weight of the world roll right off my shoulder as I heard their tears of joy and the warmth of their hugs I knew that I had finally made it back home. I made the decision to stay there for the rest of the weekend along with Ren and Tobi but Kenji said he had something else to do as he hugged us all bye.

[Kazuno]- "Thank you...none of this would have been possible without me running into you...I'll make it up to I promise.."

Kenji chuckled softly as he shook his head and smiled slightly while he grabbed out his phone and handed it to me.

[Kazuno]- "Oh yeah ..well I don't really have a phone but I can give you Tobi's contact info for now"

I went ahead and grabbed his phone and put Tobi's phone number and saved it as I handed it back to him. He opened it back up and started typing as he showed me what he had texted.

_on text_
*be safe,I'll check up on you guys as soon as I can,if I don't answer just know that I won't be able to be on the phone until I get back..*

_off text_

I smiled sadly as I nodded and gave him one last hug.

[Kazuno]- "You be safe too.."

Kenji nodded as he waved goodbye and headed back towards his house on his skateboard.

————————-
Kenji's pov:

I wanted to stay with everyone but when I was saying bye to my parents earlier they had told me that I had my appointment tomorrow so I really had no choice at this point as more of my quirk started to pop out ,I now had my sharp teeth and my tail was showing and I hated every minute of it.

When I got home my dads had already packed up all of our stuff for the week. Since the appointment was on an isolated institution I had to miss a whole week of school and the teachers are notified right away with this information so it doesn't get counted against me. But with everything being fine and my friends being safe I don't want them to worry about me. There would be no way to let them know I was okay so it was gonna start some suspension but Ren luckily knows that I dont like my business being snooped into.

For now me and my dads had a long trip ahead of us so I really just needed to cheer them up,they normally get really sad to see me go to the appointment but I wanna make that go away by showing them that I'll be okay.

—————————-
{at the institute}

It's been three days since I left the others and we had finally made to the appointment. Sadly my parents weren't allowed to go with me so they stayed behind in the waiting room watching as I was taken by the doctors.

When I got there I didn't notice until I looked at my reflection while walking towards the room but my left eye was now black instead of white as lines that looked like veins traveled down towards my cheek.

(The vein affect not his eye color)

(What his left eye looks like)

I was disgusted by my appearance as I looked away from the glass and kept my head down. When I finally got to the actual room they struggled to grab me and strap me to the table. Of course I fought against them but this was all for the best.

As they strapped me to the table they immediately hooked me up to machines and started to cut up into me as I tried to scream in pain but nothing but air left from my mouth as tears streamed down my face. They had put the temporarily medicine into my blood stream as my teeth went back to normal and my ears and tail went away. But my eye wouldn't go back to normal so they went away and out of the room to see what they could do.

—————————
Kazuno's pov:

Kenji has been gone for a whole week now and he hasn't responded to anyone's messages and although he warned us about all this we were all worried big time. But while he's been gone Ren's parents helped me and Tobi to get enrolled to UA and I've never seen Tobi more happy as he started to show a better side of himself. It made me happy to see him happy and talking to others and finding his true self finally.

[Tobi]- "Kazuno!,come check this out!!~"

Tobi had called me over as he smiled brightly and found his way to the gym.

[Tobi]- "Look how big this place is!! Echo!!!~"

Tobi started bouncing around in excitement while we toured the whole place.

[Kazuno]- "Try not to get too excited there cowboy~"

I chuckled out slightly as Tobi continued to explore the place.But we weren't the only new kids around. We met this new kid named Kyota and honestly he fits right into our little friend group that we're slowly creating,I was sad that Kyota wasn't able to meet Kenji but I could tell that they would get along easily,Kenji always had that special trait of making friends easily.

——————————
Kenji's pov:

It was finally time to back home but I was worried that I was gonna make a lot of people see me differently due to the new patch I had to wear on my left eye. The doctors were never able to find a way to change my eye back to normal so now I had to wear a bandage over it. It was embarrassing but necessary,I know I keep saying that but  it's the only thing keeping me saine at this point and I hate myself for it but .

I wish that I had just been killed 8 years ago instead of going through all of this ..but ..if i did die I wouldn't have been able to meet and find such amazing people ..and Kazuno and Tobi would have never been able to find their way back to their true selves. Plus I love my dads and I don't know what would have happened to them if I had been killed. So I'm happy that I'm still here and I can make a big impact on other people's lives even if it means leaving my own miserable life as a second thought.

——————————
Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far,let me know what your thoughts are down in the comments and tell me what you guys think will happen next 😏💕
please don't hesitate to like share and comment,love you all

byeeee!!~💙

Word count: 1139