~chapter 1~ : {Future Visions?}

Kenji's POV:
*thump* *thump* *thump*
The sound of my own heartbeat hammered around in my head as I ran and ran without no destination in mind and nothing in plain sight but an endless road leading towards a cave of bright light. I tried everything to get to the light at the end of the road but no matter what I'm always in the same place as I pant heavily and yell my lungs out just to see if there is anything or anyone around me but there's nothings to be seen or heard in sight.

[Bakugou]- "Kenji!?~"

That voice..it sounds familiar..

[Bakugou]- "Kenji-bakugou-kirishima!,wake up you're gonna be late for school!!"

I jolt up out of my bed as I see a slightly frustrated dad of mine as his blonde hair pokes up more than usually due to his anger towards me.

[Bakugou]- "jeesh Kenji it seems like..*mumble* *mumble* *mumble*...Oi?!,are you even listening to me ?!"

I return back out of my thought as I widen my eyes and I nod rapidly with my hands up in defense trying to let my dad know that I'm paying attention. He sighs in response as he pats my head and ruffles my hair more than it already is.

[Bakugou]- "Hurry up and get ready,your father prepared breakfast for you before you leave,so be fast so you can eat and still catch the bus in time ,okay bud?"

I nod once again as he smiles and walks out leaving me to get ready. To be honest I wanted to just lay back down and skip the whole school thing but that wasn't a choice in this case so I went ahead and went to the bathroom as I started to brush my teeth while looking for my school uniform throwing it on and putting all the hygiene necessities while packing up my bag and looking at myself one last time in the mirror as I sigh heavily and head downstairs.

[Kirishima]- "There's my favorite son in the whole wide world!~"

'Aren't I your only son?'

My father yells as he gives off his signature bright sharp tooth smile and hugs me tightly.

[Kirishima]- "Now I know what you're thinking,but I'm you're only son~?"

'Lucky guess I see'

My dad says as he puts on a childish tone and chuckles slightly.

[Kirishima]- "Yeah well that's what makes you all the more special to me and your dad both~"

My father says as he hands me my plate of pancakes.

[Bakugou]- "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HURRYING UP?!,YOU'RE GONNA MISS YOUR BUS NOW DAMNIT!!"

My dad yells as I widen my eyes and nearly choke on my food as I quickly grab my bag and wave bye while running out the door and grabbing my skateboard going as fast as I can as to make sure I don't miss the bus.

————————————-
{At school}

I sigh heavily in relief as I sit in my classroom seat and lay my head on the desk sulking slightly as Ren starts laughing at me.

[Ren]- "Hahahaha,I can't believe you almost missed the bus again,you must've had a pretty nice dream if you wake up that late,you're lucky I asked the bus driver to wait longer again,otherwise they would have ditched ya for sure~"

Ren teases as they continue to laugh slightly before class starts up again and I go ahead and take out my notebook to begin to take notes and draw some doodles while I'm at it. Luckily class went by pretty swiftly ,it was mostly just about safety drills and rescuing statistics and what not.

On my way to lunch I noticed that Ren was acting a bit uneasy

*makes an 'okay' sign with hand*

Ren smiles and nods as they chuckle out nervously.

[Ren]- "Oh yeah ,sorry I'm okay ,it's just I'm a bit nervous about midterms coming up and all that.."

I know that's what ren said but I'm not an idiot so I stop in my tracks and cross my arms with the most dumbfounded face in the world as ren sighs out heavily.

[Ren]- "Yeah I kinda figured that wouldn't trick you..I'm sorry kenji..it's just that there's a few people here from my middle school that know about my whole ideal and I don't want them approaching me or anything like that..,you know?.."

Ren said as they lower their head slightly and I pat them on the shoulder with a smile and hold their hand to comfort them slightly as they smile back and nod.

[Ren]- "Thanks kenji~"

I chuckle out as I nod and continue walking with them beside me returning back to their goofy self.

———————————-
{after school}

As I waved ren goodbye I put my headphones in and started ridding my skateboard back home. I normally only take the bus in the mornings because it's a bit quieter in the mornings but in the afternoon it's a whole other story so I take my chances by just skateboarding back home I don't live that far so it's not a huge problem.

But then suddenly someone jumps in front of my pathway out of nowhere as I accidentally crash into them and fall off my skateboard and caused the other person to fall as well before someone else helps them back up.

'What the hell?'

A male and a female that looked to be about the same age as me stare at me for a few seconds before movement from the woods beside us is heard and they both start running off again. I couldn't get a good look at them but the female seemed to have green and white hair pulled up into a bun with freckles spreading across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose and as for the male he seemed to be slightly taller than both of us as he had brown eyes with black hair and slightly taned skin with a few burn marks here and there. But they both were wearing dark clothing that covered up most of their body and face.

But I was mostly worried about why they were in such a hurry. I went to look behind me to see what was causing them to be on edge but there was nothing there so I decided to shrug it off as I got up and dusted myself off only to have my leg ache really badly and to my surprise my knee was badly scraped due to the clash between me and that girl and as I looked back up to check if they were alright but it seemed like  they had already left.

When I got home I had my parents yell at me for hurting myself and not having someone there with me just in case as they helped me clean up. But I didn't really mind the skate home..I don't know why but those two kids from earlier wouldn't stop coming back into my mind even when I went to bed.

———————————
*thump* *thump* *thump*
The sound of my own heartbeat could be heard as I was running towards..

That girl from earlier?..

She was standing at the end of the road with chains around her neck,wrists ,and ankles as tears fell from her eyes and someone was behind her dragging her away along with the boy standing beside her with this look of pain and despair..

I was yelling and reaching out towards them but I was nowhere near reaching them as they eventually disappeared right before my eyes.

"Help us..."

—————
Hey guys,I hope you all enjoyed this story so far,let me know on what you think is gonna next or what you feel should happen next😏💕
Also please like ,comment, and share🥰

Byeee~💙
P.s. the picture at the beginning
is kenji's collar bone piercings 😱
Word count: 1317