~chapter 20~:{good and bad news..}

Aizawa's pov:

Once we took Axel into custody we had thought that we no longer had use of him as his institution was soon shut down and the shapeshifters were also taken into temporary custody. But the doctor had soon informed us of some shocking news about kenji's current condition.

[Doctor]- " There seems to be some sort of serum still imbedded inside of kenji's blood stream,not as much as before as it would've caused him to transform once again but since the serum was only temporary it shouldn't do much harm for some time but there's still a chance that it could effect his day to day activities at some point but not in a critical way.."

I sighed as I nodded knowing that in order to fully heal kenji we would need more information from Axel about this serum that he had injected into kenji. So with a thankful bow towards the doctor and a wave goodbye I went ahead and contacted Hizashi about me having to visit the prison and how I was going to be a bit late.

_text messages _

💛hubby💛

Sorry hizashi I might be a bit late,I'll have to head over to the prison real quick to get some info about kenji's state,is that alright?."

🖤Sleepy head🖤

Yeah of course ,just try not to over work yourself alright and don't stay out too late,okay?

_shuts phone off_

I smile to myself as I nod slightly while continuing to drive over towards where Axel was being held.

————————————————————

Kazuno's pov:

With the month off from school and everyone finally being fully healed we decided to go ahead and have a nice week or so to ourselves while my parents were out of town for awhile.

[Midoriya]- "oaky then we're heading out,are you sure you'll be okay here by herself for a bit?.."

I smile and nod while placing my hand on my hip in a mocking way.

[Kazuno]- "Hey don't worry pops I'll be okay,you and dad have fun and be safe,i promise I'll keep you guys updated on how I am when needed,but try not to overkill the check ups,okay?"

I state as my dads both laugh at my sassiness.

[Todorkoi]- "just try not to get into anymore trouble while we're gone.."

I nod as I chuckle slightly.

[Kazuno]- "guys really I'm 15 not 6 ,don't worry I'll be fine,I promise ~"

They both nod before they both give me a kiss on the head while heading out with a wave goodbye.

I'll admit being without them is scary in some way but luckily I had already set up a sleepover at my place because honestly we could all use it. I chuckled and jumped onto my bed with a slight *thud* and a heavy sigh while turning on my phone and headed over to the group chat.

_on text_

Justice league 2.0

icy❄️hot🥵- hey guys, what time do you think you are all able to come over?

parental figure ren😏✌🏽💕- probably in a few minutes ,does anyone need a ride?

Goody-two-shoes🤓- I'm already on my way☺️

kinky kenji😏💕- ill need a ride~

parental figure ren- no