~chapter 13~:{abduction plan}

Kenji's pov:

My whole body had went completely numb as I dangled like a rag doll in the strange mans grasp while gasping for air. I didn't want Ren a part of any of this..and yet here I was dragging yet another person into my own personal problems. I had given up without a second thought because killing Ren was definitely not the answer.

After the man had noticed that I wasn't going to resist he had took me and Ren both and threw us into this van that had chains dangling from the roof as he had attached them to us as well as putting a muzzle on me and a cloth over Ren's mouth that way they couldn't use their quirk while the other snake hybrid lady went to start the van.

I felt so bad that they had to be a part of this all but I wasn't usually taken this way but I'm guessing the institution got mad that I kept letting more and more people know about my case without their permission first. They were never too fond of the idea of me even leaving the institution as they had first made it a priority for me to live in the institution 24/7 instead of having the yearly visits but of course my parents had went against that immediately and I've thanked them for that ever since.

I understand why I'm being taken in once again but why take Ren? They had nothing to do with this?

If you're confused as to why the two random hybrids had taken us that usually happens when I've refused to go to the institution instead of going willingly.

Hybrids from the institution never liked me because they had seen the head commander for the institution that preforms on the hybrids has recently been paying more attention towards me and they kinda took that as a way of me saying I'm better than them but obviously that's not the case. Not to mention the they think that when I'm preformed on I'm given more and more power but I don't see how that could be possible when all that place dose is worsen my case more than help it from where I'm looking at it.

Besides it's not like I asked for them to take me in as their own prized lab rat I was forced into this but then again I could care less what a bunch of stranger hybrids think of me.

Eventually I had gotten extremely tired so I went ahead and let Quill take over for me for a bit.

———————————————
Kazuno's pov:

The morning after visiting Kenji at the hospital I had felt this kind of guilt hit me knowing that he has to be alone all day cooped up in an empty room so I hesitated towards the idea of going to school and decided to play it off as if I was but instead I went to give Kenji the company he needed.

It was good walking distance from my house so it didn't take me long to get there so as I walked up to the receptionist to ask for the room number she had told me that Kenji wasn't in the system

[Kazuno]- "What do you mean he's not a patient here?!,I just visited him yesterday?!,there has to be a mistake!"

[the receptionist]- "no I'm sorry miss but there's no record of a Kenji kirishima ever being admitted here.."

[Kazuno]- "That's bullshit!!,maybe it's the fact that he has two last names,can you try Kenji-bakugou-kirishima,or something ?!"

[the receptionist]- "I'm sorry but there's no record of any patient that goes by the name Kenji,could you be looking for a different hospital building?"

I dont understand,we all were literally here yesterday visiting him so why all of the sudden is he no longer on record. Either way I had no time for listening to this lady's nonsense as I decided to just dash through the hallway of rooms while trying my best  to remember  where his room was.

[the receptionist]- "Hey wait miss you can't go back there!!"

As I went into the room I saw that it was completely empty and suddenly I knew for a fact that there was something wrong and I was glad to have caught it early so I ran as fast as I could to where the group would usually get picked up and luckily I was just in time but by that I was late like usual. As I approached I saw that Tobi, Emi, and Kyota were the only ones there not even Ren was there and they've been our ride for about a week now since they recently bought a car and they wouldn't be so late to pick us up.