~chapter 27~ :{Not alone}

Kenji's pov:

I wake up with a slight headache as I try and focus my vision on what was going on.

'W-wait where's Quill!?'

I quickly stand to my feet as I look for Quill only to see that he was violently attacking someone ,thought I couldn't make out who it was.

[Quill]- "Kenji!,Take Haru and run away from here now!,I'll hold them off for as long as I can,you have to go find help!!,hurry!!!"

Quill yells loudly as I watch his wings sprout from behind as he takes his battle to the air. I hesitated as I ran over to where Haru was as he had blood running from his head due to his hit to the wall. I shake his body slightly as to see if he was conscious and more importantly alive. As he wakes up with a slight groan his eyes automatically widen as he frantically looks around the cave.

[Haru]- "Quill?!!"

I put my hand on his shoulder as I try to calm him down.

[Haru]- "Quill?..."

I shook my head as I put my finger to my lips trying to tell him that we had to be quite. He nodded as a response as we started to go ahead and leave the cave.

[Quill]- "AHHHH!!!"

*CRASH!!*

We turn our head as I see quill laying in the ground in the middle of the forest.

[Haru]- "QUILL!!!"

Haru started to run towards him as I quickly grabbed ahold of his wrist as I pulled him back only to have Haru start to tear up and cry in return.

[Haru]- "W-what are you doing?!,we have to go help him!!"

I shook my head as I shape shifted into my bigger wolf form and picked Haru up with my mouth.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(^his most powerful wolf form ,that appears bigger than normal sized wolves)

Haru widen his eyes as he slightly thrashed around in my grasp.

[Haru]- "No,no,no,please don't do this!!,he needs us!!"

It took all my will power to run away from Quill and go against Haru's cries but quill told me to get Haru to safety and to get help.

'I'll be back for you Quill,I promise!'

———————————————————————-

Quill's pov:

'I will not die today..'

Those words repeated throughout my mind as I continued to fight off these bastards. They're after Kenji so I can't let them get him. I watched as Kenji took Haru as I heard Haru cry out. I o is that this isn't the smartest thing to do but I won't let them hurt anyone else that I love. Especially not those two or any of my family. Not ever again.

Kenji Kirishima (bnha generation 2)[discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें