~chapter 25~:{You're leaving!?..}

Quill's pov:

[Everyone]- "YOU'RE WHAT?!!!"

I sighed heavily as I just continued to eat my bowl of noodles as the whole restaurant goes silent due to the sudden yelling. I'm actually surprised that we haven't been kicked out yet as the restaurant soon goes back to normal.

[Quill]- "calm down.."

Kazuno scoffs as she picks up her chopsticks and points them at me with a hateful stare.

[Kazuno]- "Don't tell us to calm down when you just told us you were planning on leaving us to do god know what!"

Kazuno whisper yells as everyone nods while pouting.

[Quill]- "Hey,you guys trust me don't you?~"

They all sigh as they nod their heads slowly.

[Haru]- "Where are you going anyways..~"

I blush slightly at how cute Haru is when he pouts.

[Quill]- "I cant say...but I promise we'll be back sooner than you know it.."

They all just growl and start to stuff their faces as a way to stop talking.

[Quill]- " Honestly guys,it's not that big of a deal,we'll only be gone for spring break and then we'll come back that following week.."

I try to get them to ease up a bit but they just continue to ignore me as I lay my head in my hand slightly as I prop my elbow onto the table.

'They're all stubborn as always..~'

I laugh to myself as I stand up and excuse myself from the table as I head to the bathroom. The spring break trip was only recently brought up as me and kenji started to worry more and more about this voice that he kept hearing and one night it told us something shocking.

*flash back*

[???]- "keeenjiiiii~"

[Quill]- "who the hell are you??!!"

[???]- "Your spirt is forever trapped,find your body and live a life once more again,up in the mountains of japan,a body lays in a den~"

[Quill]- "Oi!,aren't you listening to me?!,who the hell are you??!!,ANSWER ME!!"

[???]- "Find your body quill and you will find all the answers you need,a weeks worth trip ,you must journey to the mountains and discover what truths could be found inside ,you must hurry for the body could be stolen once again..."

*end*

At first me and kenji obviously didn't trust it but at the same time it wasn't something that we could just pass on if it really did mean finding my actual body and actually having the chance to get it back. Not that I hate being inside Kenji but there's certain limits to it all that I hated.

'Like having the chance to be all lovey Dovey with Haru~'

Kenji teases as I blush and scoff.

[Quill]- "As if!!"

I laugh at myself before spacing off about me and Haru's relationship.

'I mean I don't think we could be together I mean we're so many years apart..and..ughh!!!!'

I sigh heavily as I lay my head against the wall mirrors while blushing slightly.