~Chapter 14~:{unexspected alliance}

{the commanders backstory}

Axel's pov:

My real name is Axel Aizawa the younger brother of pro hero eraser head but now and days I go by the commander as I had became the head of the Shin gou kie institution.

In the beginning I would have never thought i would get as far as I have. Back then I had thought I would've died alone without no remorse or importance left behind.

Around the age of 12 me and shota's parents were brutally killed during the war of quirk discovery. They didn't want no part of it and yet they were victims to those who thought they were more powerful as I was left alone to be permanently scared of the sight due to my brother abandoning me and leaving me to die. But then one day he found me as I grew up amongst the villains and had made it my mission to become amongst the most powerful and take revenge for my parents and one day face my older brother again.

I now work for the L.O.V.'s and continue my studies of creating the strongest nomu known to man. It was the job I was assigned by all for one himself. I've been collecting those who could potentially show worth when it came to transforming them into Something unbreakable. But most turned out unsuccessful as they took in the transformation serum only to die a couple minutes later.

As my research continued I was never able to find someone who could potentially endure the transformation without dying but soon I was able to find that hybrids were a thing as I started to use them as a new resource. They were pretty easy to manipulate as I continued to experiment. Only to see that the results ended in the same way but they still were reliable in some way so I used a brainwash mechanism to keep them from remembering certain aspects and assigned them to tasks and followed a ranking system.

As the years past I was finally notified about a certain patient in the area who had been diagnosed with a curse like "disease" and was told that the patient had some type of disability that pointed towards the fact that he could potentially die from said disease. Obviously I hopped right into the case as I made sure he was assigned to me and the instruction. I had told the parents that their son would be in good hands as I fooled them into thinking I was some kind of doctor. Luckily their son was mute and wasn't able to share what was going on inside the institution.

Further into his "treatment" I had found that he had another being inside his body that wasn't human. One day he had let out the  other side of him as he shown to be quite aggressive and the complete opposite of Kenji and had went by the name Quill. At that moment I could tell no one knew about this quill guy including Kenji himself. I had offered up the idea of keeping the two here permanently but was immediately shut down by the parents so I had to find another way as he would now be know as subject 200813 the most promising of them all.

I had continued to torture and experiment as much as I could each time he had came for his appointment. The more I did so the more I knew for a fact that this one was for sure going to be the one to survive the serum. But I was never able to fully test that out unless I had gotten 200813 to be at the institution for longer than the appointment.  I never knew exactly how to do that yet but I knew that it had to involve the parents not knowing otherwise I wouldn't make it too far. Along with that I had to make sure 200813 was alone and away from others in order to make things easier but I would also have to have something that he cared about to keep him from trying to resist and according to his papers he was only know to have one best friend that went by the name of Ren and that was the biggest piece to the whole plan.

Thankfully 200813 was always getting into trouble and losing control as he soon ended up in the hospital. It was finally the perfect opportunity to take him to the institution by force.

————————————
{present time}

Kenji's pov:

My vision had came back to me as in heard the Blaring of several alarms.

[Axel]- "damnit!"

The commander cited as he ran out the room while locking and securing the entrance with a pin code and his handprint. I had wondered what was going on but my body felt like it was going to explode any minute now and I could barely breath.

[kenji]- "ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

I could feel As my body began to become more heavy as sweat was plaster all over my frame. Whatever he had injected into me...was now becoming more and more painful to endure.

[kenji]- "ahhhhh!!!"

—————————————

Kazuno's pov:

As I hurried to take us to the top floor I continued to hear the cries of pain coming from where Kenji could be held and decided to head up towards that way but was soon knocked down by some male in a white coat.

[kyota & Emi]- "KAZUNO!!!!"

As I was falling from the others the man began to try and attack me as he was trying to stab me with some sort of blade and for some reason I was unable to activate my quirk and we soon hit the floor as I groaned in pain and hurried to my feet while seeing the man have a spine shivering smirk plastered across his face.

[Axel]- "so you're the one who escaped with no trace left behind ,I gotta say I'm pretty surprised ,you're nothing that I would've imagined I mean you're nothing special from what I see~"

The man chuckles out as he tries to grow closer to me only to have me freeze his feet to the grown as a reaction.

[Axel]- "oooooh I see ,you must posses the same quirk as your father shoto todoroki,half ice ,half flames,interesting,but that won't work on me~"

The man said as he started to move around and the sound of his bones breaking are the only thing you can hear.

[kazuno]- "nooo...."

———————————————

Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far,let me know what your thoughts are down in the comments and tell me what you guys think will happen next 😏💕
please don't hesitate to like share and comment,love you all

byeeee!!~💙

Word count:1131

                                _kenji🥰