~chapter 6~:{unknown pain}

Kenji's pov:

*thump* *thump* *thump*
The sound of my heartbreak hammered throughout my head as I ran and ran towards the cave of light from before. No one could be seen and no one could be heard and I was actually able to get closer to the light as I saw a foggy figure waiting and reaching out for me.

Suddenly I could hear powerful wind as if I was in the middle of falling downwards and I had finally realized what was happening. I slowly began to open my eyes as I saw a blurry Kazuno holing onto my wrist as if her life depended on it while my body hangs from the edge of the roof with her strength being the only thing holding me up.

[Kazuno]- "K-kenji ..please..g-give me your other hand!!,o-or grab Onto something please!!...you can't do this,you don't deserve this!!..there is still hope!!...I haven't known you for long, but I do know that I basically owe you my life,you've helped so m-many people..you're meant to be in this life..s-so please..d-don't leave us...!!!"

I could hear Kazuno cry and call out for me but I could no longer control my body. I felt so bad for making her hurt and making her see me like this ...she says that I help people ..but in the end how can I help people when I can't even help myself ...

As I began to slip more and more out of her grasp I could see how hard she was trying to save me..even if it meant harming herself in return. So I decided to grab onto the ledge as I hoisted myself back up and laid on my knees emotionless as she cried and hugged me tightly.

[Kazuno]- "Why would you ever do that?!!,are you crazy?!,why would you...why?..."

Kazuno didn't finish her sentence as she began to cry more and more into my shoulder hugging me as tight as she could. Even after witnessing all of that she still hugs me.

'But why...why doesn't she see that ..I'm nothing...'

I start to come back into consciousness as I cover back up my left eye with my hand. Kazuno notices as she sniffles and puts a confused facial expression on. I start to stand up but I end up falling back down as I lay fully onto the ground and heard a faint yell of my name coming from Kazuno before completely passing out.

———————————
{at the hospital}

Kazuno's pov:

We ended up all going with kenji and his family to the doctors but the only people allowed to see him was his dads while the rest of us waited in the waiting room for any kind of response back towards his condition.

I never thought that when I went against Ren's words when they were trying to tell us to go back to class,that I would end up seeing kenji in such a horrible state. It made me so heartbroken to see someone who I thought was so brave and strong and happy after helping me and Tobi ,completely fall apart in front of me....I never once thought that he could be going through so much alone..like always I make assumptions before truly knowing the whole story.

When Ren told me back at my place about kenji I thought he had grown past it after disappearing for a whole week. Even now all I'm doing is sitting in a waiting room not even knowing what's going on with my friend. Before I knew it I sprinted towards kenji's room to get my answer if he was okay or not. But what I saw only made me even more heartbroken.

[Bakugou]- "Kenji please ,you have to stop this damnit,this isn't you!!!"

Uncle bakugou started yelling with tears streaming down his face as kenji was chained to the wall with his teeth sharp and eyes completely demonic like as veins and symbols completely covered his face and his ears/tail were shown as well. He looked as if he was completely gone and not even human anymore but you could see the tears falling from his eyes as well as he tried to break free from the chains around his neck,ankles,and wrists.