Chapter 3 "Kiba Shows Herself"

Toshiro do you not like me being here?

What gave you that idea?

It’s just that you don’t want anyone to see me and when you get into a fight with a hollow, you never call me to fight with you. I’m you AnReaper, Toshiro. I’m supposed to fight with you and protect those closes to you. Isn’t that what you want me to do?

...................... I don’t want you to fell as if you have to do something that you don’t want to do.

But I do want to help you Toshiro. You helped me when I was little, now I can help you. All you have to do is tell me what it is I have to do and I will do it. No matter what it is.

*Toshiro sits up from laying on his bed and looks at Kiba. He narrows his eyes at her and thinks for a moment. Kiba blinks a bit, but says nothing. She sits quietly waiting for Toshiro to say something to her or giver her an order to do.*

*Sigh* Fine. You want to help me?

Yes, I do want to help you. You just have to tell me how I can help you, Toshiro.

You can help me by getting me some information about you.

Information about me. What kind of information do you need Toshiro?

Anything and everything. I need to know about your history and what kind of things you can do. As well as where you came from and how you are connoted to the soul society. Can you get me that information?

I can get it yes, but it will take me at least a week to get all of it and bring it back here to you. Can you wait that long?

I can wait however long it may take. Just get the information for and we’ll go from there. Alright?

Alright. I’ll go and get it in the morning. It’ll be Sunday tomorrow, so a week from tomorrow I’ll be back with the information that you asked for.

Alright by me. Now then, let’s get some sleep. *Toshiro lays down on his bed and drifts off to sleep. Kiba turns into a small pure white fox and curls up at the foot end of Toshiro’s bed. It takes her a little long to fall asleep, but after a while she is also out of it.*

“Morning”

*Sunlight pours in through the window, waking Toshiro up from his sleep. He sits up and looks at the foot end of his bed.*

“Kiba’s gone already. Guess she wanted to get started as soon as possible. I just hope she’ll be alright and stays out of trouble. (Looks at alarm clock O.O) Dang it. -_- I’m going to be late on meeting everyone for training practice. Normally I’m the one that’s always on time.” *Jumps out of bed, gets ready, and take off to meet up with everyone else.*

Captain. I was just about to go get you.

What are you all standing around for. Let’s get to work.

((Yes, Captain Hitsugaya!!))

“This is going to be a long day. I just hope everything goes alright. I have a bad feeling that somethings going to go wrong.”

Hey Toshiro!! What’s keeping you? Let’s go!

(Narrows eyes and start practicing with the others. Battle practice that is.) “Whatever it is, we can handle it.”

(Hour later)

“exploits, shaking ground”

What’s going on?

It’s a hollow attack. Let’s go!!

Right behind you!

“What is a hollow doing here?”

Captain look out!!

(Turns and is slammed into the ground and then picked up by a huge hollow.)

Toshiro!!

Captain!!

((Captain Hitsugaya!!!))

Huh. Hah.

Time to die Soul Reaper.

*Swish*

*huh??* (Toshiro is on the ground, safe and sound. He looks up to see Kiba standing in front of him and the hollow’s arm landing on the ground right behind her. Kiba turns just at the hollow goes to attack. Kiba uses an ice shield to stop the attack and in doing so, is seen by the other Soul Reapers. After she takes the shield down she is no longer visible to the other Soul Reapers, but she attacks and kills both hollows, before anyone gets hurt. Toshiro gets up and is surrounded by his friends. Kiba stands next to him, but says nothing.)

Captain are you alright?

I’m fine.

Who was that that shielded you?

Yah, I seen her too.

Same here.

*sigh* Kiba. Show yourself.

(Everyone looks at Toshiro, but then jumps back and hold up their swords as Kiba shows herself to them. She bows and intrudes herself to them.)

Hello. My name is Kiba and I’m an old friend of Toshiro’s. It’s nice to meet all of you.

It’s nice to meet you as well Mrs. Kiba. (They all put their swords away.)

That was fast thinking on your part Miss.

It’s just part of my job, sir.

Hey captain. Why didn’t you intrudes Kiba to us sooner?

Because I don’t need to many people knowing about her. AnReapers aren’t exactly welcomed by Soul Reapers. That’s why.

So your an AnReaper. Not too many of them around.

Yes, I know. We’re hunted by many. 

Anyhow, let’s get back inside and finish what we started.

Sounds good to me. Let’s go.

Kiba. 

Yes Toshiro?

You come as well.

Ok. (Follows them into the little shop and down into the soul training room. She sits by herself and tends to her wounds. Toshiro sees them and walks over to her.)

When did the hollow get you?

He didn’t neither of them did. I got these from.....

From what?

From my own kind.

Why would other AnReapers or Hollowans for that matter, attack you?

Cause I take orders from you. A Soul Reaper and I refuse to stay there and do as I’m told.

(Toshiro takes the bandages and helps Kiba treat her wounds. Momo walk over and helps out as well. After that they go back to training and Toshiro tells Kiba to take it easy and let her wounds heal. She nods and stays sitting and watches everyone.)

“Oh Toshiro. You worry about me so much, but I am fine. Just as long as I can help and fight along side you and your friends. That is all I ask for in my life. And that is all I need.”

“Kiba. You need to be more careful. I don’t want you to get hurt and I don’t want your friends hurting you because of me. I promised that I would keep you safe and I intend to keep that promise. No matter what. I’ll keep you safe.”