Chapter 2 "Finding Information"

Hey Captain Hitsugaya. What brings you to research control?

I need some information on HollowAn and AnReapers if you have any.

I can look and see. If I find anything, I’ll send it to you.

That works. Thanks.

No problem. If I might ask, why do you need this information?

Let’s just say I came across something interesting and need to know more about it.

That good enough for me. I’ll get to looking for you.

You do that. I have to get back, before something happens.

See you later Captain Hitsugaya.

Yah. Later.

Now then, let’s see if we have anything on HollowAns or AnReapers. (types the two words in the computer and a list of things pops up on the screen) Well it looks like we got a few things on the subjects, but not much. I hope this will be of some help to Captain Hitsugaya. Hey Yamada. Come over here. I have a job for you and it’s very important.

What is it Captain Kurotsuchi.

I need you to take this information to Captain Hitsugaya in the world of the living. Make sure he gets it himself.

Yes, sir. If I might ask, sir. What information am I giving to Captain Hitsugaya?

That is for Captain Hitsugaya and I to know. Understand?

Yes, sir. Just asking sir.

Well don’t ask and just deliver that to him.

Yes, sir. Consider it done sir. (Takes the sake of books, files, and papers to the gate that will take him to the world of the living)

Hey Toshiro!

For the thousand time Ichigo Kurosaki. Call me Captain Hitsugaya.

Yah, not going to happen.

Captain Hitsugaya?

Yes, what is it?

I’m from Information Control. I have some research stuff here that you asked for, sir. (Hands all the stuff over to Toshiro)

Thanks. Is this everything?

Ah. Yes, at least that’s what Captain Mayuri had sent with me. 

Alright. Tell him if he finds anymore information on the subject to let me know.

Will do sir. Anything else?

No that’s all.

Alright, I’ll be on my way then.

(Leaves and Toshiro starts looking through some of the papers, then puts everything in his bag and walks off to where he’s staying in the world of the living. Ichigo just stands there and watches as he goes, wandering what that was all about.)

“What on earth was that about? And what’s with the papers he was handed?”

Looks like I got a lot of reading to do. Nontheless, I still have to deal with Kiba being around me all the time. I think I’ll tell her to stay at the apartment until I say other wise. I really don’t want to tell her what to do, but that would be best for now.

Welcome back Toshiro.

Kiba, I want you to stay here from now on. Can you handle that?

If that is what you want me to do, then I will stay here, unless you need me else where.

Right now I just need you to stay here in the apartment and keep out of trouble.

Consider me out of trouble and I won’t leave the apartment, unless you say so, or call for me.

Good. I have some stuff to go over. You can do what you want. Just don’t bother me for a while.

Alright. I’ll go make some tea then.

That will work. (Sits down and starts reading through the papers that was handed to him.) “Look like HollowAns where once part of the soul society. Wonder what made them split apart and why Soul Reapers would attack a HollowAn. Come to think of it, when Kiba and I first saw each other, she was being chased and attacked by two Soul Reapers. Hmm? I think if I keep reading I’ll find out why and what happened.”

Here some tea Toshiro.

Thanks Kiba. You can sit it down and I’ll drink it in a sec. I’m trying to read through some of these papers.

Ok. I’ll leave it right here for you. (sits the cup down and goes back into the kitchen. Rengeku walks in.)

Captain I’m back.

I can see that. I’m busy with something.

What’s you reading Captain?

You’ll find out later. 

Oh, alright. I think I’ll go make something to eat. (walks to the kitchen)

Kiba comes walking out and see’s Toshiro watching as Regeku walks right by her and doesn’t even notice her. Kiba just smiles at Toshiro and walks over to him.)

No one, but you can see me right now Toshiro. Or do you want her to see me?

(Toshiro turns around and goes back to reading, but whispers to Kiba) No, I don’t want her to see you right now. Not yet at least.

Then I won’t let her see me. I’ll just go sit in your room till its safe to come out. (Gets up and walks to Toshiro’s room. Toshiro glanses up at Kiba as she walks into his room. Thankful that no one could see her, but him.)

“Thank god no one can see her, but me. Now then, where was I? Right here. HollowAns where a part of the soul society at one point in time.”