Chapter 11 "Walk In The Past"

As you all already know the Anreaper Society and the Soul Reaper Society used to be one Society all together.

Yah, we read that in the papers and books you brought and even found it in our own records.

Yes, but if you were to follow the story all the way from the beginning you would see that there is two sides to the story. One side is written from a soul reapers point of view and the other other one is written from and anreapers point of view.

Then tell us your people’s point of view, Kiba.

I’ll tell you all both point of views, Toshiro. Starting with the soul reapers and then the anreapers. I want you all to see where the story clides the most and let me know if what you hear is the same as what you’ve learned.

(They all nodded and sat down to listen to both sides of the story.)

As you already know what started as a normal mission for both soul reapers and their anreaper partners quickly turned into a death match, with the fight being between both soul reapers and anreapers. The fight started when an assistant captain soul reaper yelled that an anreaper had killed a soul reaper. The anreaper had denied it and was backed up by all of the other anreapers, but the assistant captain and the soul reapers of his unit didn’t believe them. Another assistant captain stood on the edge of the ravine in which the fight would take place. This assistant captain soul reapers name was Izan.

Wait!

What is it Ichigo?

Izan was there at that fight?

No not the Izan you're thinking of. This Izan has the same name, but isn’t the same person. You have to understand something Ichigo. This fight took place over 200 years ago in the Soul Society.

I see. Continue on.

(Kiba nods and picks up where she had left off.)

As I was saying Izan called out to everyone. He said “If the anreapers are going to kill us and not confess to the crime, then let’s do away with them before they do away with all of us.” The other soul reapers that were there agreed and attacked their anreaper partners. Many died on both sides and the anreapers that were still at the head quarters were chased away. The soul reapers had chased them deep into the hollow forest and left them there to die or survive any way they could.

Did an anreaper really kill that soul reaper?

(Kiba looks over at Renji.)

No.

Hold on. How would you know that Kiba. I mean its not like you were there or anything.