Chapter 14 "Peace"

(With the battle between the soul reapers and the anreapers now over and Scare-Beak no longer leading them a new dawn shines for the anreapers and they allies the soul reapers, but this dawn shines brightest for two out of all of them. Kiba and Toshiro stand side by side as a peace treaty is signed by the soul reapers and the anreapers.)

This is a great day for both soul reapers and anreapers.

That is is Toshiro.

Kiba.

Yes Toshiro?

Will you still be able to fight alongside me?

Yes of course. Why do you ask such a thing?

Because you are leader of the anreapers now. You have other responsibilities now.

I may have other responsibilities Toshiro, but you are not only my soul reaper partner, but my lover as well. Which means my first duty is and always will be to you.

(Toshiro just smiled and kissed Kiba. Everyone that saw this either stared in shock or giggled at them and whispered that the two of them made a great couple.)

Now look what you did, Toshiro.

What did I do?

You made everyone stare at us and start talking about us.

(Toshiro just shrugs) So let them talk. I don’t care. For as long as I have you by my side, I could care less what anyone thinks about us.

(Kiba just rolled her eyes and giggled a bit.) That makes two of us. (She throws her arms around Toshiro’s neck and kisses him back. This gets everyone cheering and laughing a bit, but know one really cares. For this day is a day none of them will ever forget. This day of “Great Peace”.

(Author’s Notes)

Hey everyone. Sorry it took so long for me to finish this story and sorry that the last few chapters are either really long or really short, but if you enjoyed this this story then I’m glad. :3 If not then forgive me for not catching your attention and getting you into the world of bleach and this storyline. I tried to write this story as something everyone could enjoy. Please comment and vote. And if anyone wants I’ll write another bleach fanfic, but that will have to wait till I get some of my other stories down and a few other’s started. Nonetheless, just let me know if you would like me to write another one or not and please do enjoy some of my other stories. Thanks for reading.

-Tsume-