Chapter 5 "Snow & Fire"

“I wonder what Toshiro and the others are up to? Toshiro told me to say inside and relax for today, but I can’t help but feel that something bad is about to happen to them. I think I’ll go and see what they are up to.” (Gets up and start to head to the door then stops.) “I’d better change forms so that they don’t know that it is me or at least won’t know that it’s me until Toshiro spots me.” (Turns into fox form.) “My fur really does match Toshiro’s hair color and my eyes match with his as well. Oh well, that happens when a Hollowan befriends a Soul Reaper. Anyhow, off to find Toshiro and the others. I think they said that they would be at the park today. Wonder why they went there?”

Hey captain?

What is it Rangiku?

Why did you make Kiba stay at home?

Yah Toshiro. Why isn’t Kiba here with you guys?

One I didn’t make her stay at home and two I told her not to come, because there is no need for her to come.

In other words you told her to stay at home.

Jeez Toshiro, your mean to poor Kiba.

How am I mean to her?

You didn’t let her come with you. Did you even ask her if she wanted to join us or did you just tell her that she had to stay home.

He told her to stay home and relax and that we could handle whatever came our way.

You really are mean captain. You could have at least asked Kiba to come with us and just have her sit out if a hollow shows up.

It doesn’t matter.

Yes it does. Your supposed to be her friend and yet your so mean to her.

I mean it doesn’t matter because she followed us.

“Everyone was surprised to hear that and started looking around for me. Toshiro sighed and turned around and looked at where I was peering around a mail-box.”

Kiba come out from behind there.

“Busted.” (Walks out from behind the mail-box and right up to Toshiro. With everyone staring at my small tiny fox form.((Note I’m the regular size of a fox)) I looked up at Toshiro and just sat down.”

I had a feeling you would follow. (Toshiro bends down and picks up Kiba. Kiba then climbs onto his shoulders and looks at everyone else.)

You all happy now? (Gives them a look that says better be or else.)