Chapter 7 "Search"

Hey, has anyone seen Captain?

No. Not senses yesterday, when he came in and asked if we found anything.

I wonder where he is?

You’d better go find him.

Why? He’s problem just hanging out with Ichigo’s little sister Karen.

Because, I’ve found where that soul door opened up to and I’m pretty sure he’ll want to know about it right away.

That he will. I’m off to find him then.

Good luck, Rangiku.

Thanks, I’m going to need it to find where, Captain when. “I just hope he didn’t go off looking for Kiba on his own. I know he’s worried about her, but running in blind isn’t going to help Kiba or anyone for that matter.” Oh, what am I thinking? Captain won’t do something like that. I need to use my head and figure out where he went to. A good place to start looking, would be at the soccer fields where Captain plays with Ichigo’s little sister Karen.

Huh?! Oh, hey Rangiku. Have you seen Toshiro?

I was just about to ask you that question.

I see. Well, he has to be around somewhere. I’ll help you look for him.

Thanks. I could use all the help I can get.

No problem. I’ll check by the hill where he likes to stare out at the sky and the rest of the park.

Alright and I’ll look around town a bit more.

Alright. If we find him or not meet back here at 10 o’clock.

Sounds good me. Let’s get started.

(Karen and Rangiku split up and was looking for Toshiro, who was just walking into the little soul shop, to see if anyone had found anything, yet.)

Have you found out where that soul door leaded to?

Oh, hey Captain Hitsugaya and yes I did find out where it leads to. By the way, Captain Hitsugaya?

Yes what is it?

Did Rangiku find you or did you just drop by to get the information?

I just dropped by. I’ll call Rangiku and the others. Can you get the cordness for that location and send to me and the others?