Chapter 1 "Summoning"

Ah!!

Captain!! 

Watch out Toshiro!!

Ahh!!

(Toshiro got thrown back and hit the ground hard. He went to get up, but blacked out.)

*Kiba.......Kiba*

(A white light flashes and the hollow is frozen and a girl with silver hair, bluish green eyes, and a fox tail and ears appears before Toshiro.) (( You’ve finally called for me, Toshiro. I will help you as best I can.))

*Toshiro wakes up to see everyone looking at him. Looks of worry in their eyes.*

I’m fine. 

Oh, Captain. I was so worried. *Hugs Toshiro, who is annoyed with Rangaku hugging him.*

*After getting away from Rangaku, Toshiro looks around, but doesn’t see the girl. He shurges and tells everyone that they are leaving.*

“Who was that girl and why did she seem so formuler to me? That and how did she know my name? *shakes head* She wasn’t real, just a result of hitting my head on the ground. That’s all. Now on to more importion matters.”

“Morning”

Good-morning Toshiro.

*Opens eyes to see the fox girl* Who the hell are you and how did you get in here. *sits up and looks at the fox girl then turns away* And put some cloths on.

*The girl gets up and puts on a priests outfit and then sits back down.* My name is Kiba or that’s the name you gave me years ago, and as to how I got in here. Well, you summoned me here last night, during the fight. I didn’t leave I just followed you. That’s what I’m supposed to do, until you send me away.

What do you mean I summoned you and named you?

Toshiro, do you really not remember me that much. I know it’s been a long time sent we were kids, but come on.

Wait? Sents we were kids? *Looks this strange girl up and down then gets wide eyed at the blue cross that she’s wearing, with the name Kiba written on the piece of rice inside* Where did you get that neckless? 

What do you mean where did I get it? I got it from you when we were kids. I know my hair and eye color has changed, but it’s still me. Kiba or at least that’s the name you gave me Toshiro. 

Kiba, but I thought you where dead!

No, not dead. Just waiting for you to call my name, so that I could help you, and do whatever it is you want me to do.

What do you mean? All I ever wanted was for us to be friends. Not for me to order you around Kiba.

I know that, it’s just....

Just what?

Do you remember when you kissed me?

Yes, it was right before I left for the soul reaper academy. Why?

Well, I told you that I was a HollowAn right?

Yah, what about it?

Well, after you kissed me. I became an AnReaper.

An AnReaper? What’s an AnReaper?

Well, that kiss. Oh, how do I explain this to you?

 Me kissing you did what?

Well you kissing me, caused our spirit power to fuse together and that’s why my hair and eye color matches your. For you see, when a soul reaper kisses or has any sexual contact with a HollowAn, that HollowAn becomes an AnReaper, and has to do whatever the soul reaper that they are contacted to, tells them to do. I hope I explained that clearly enough.

You explained it clearly alright, but how did you get here?

Through the Soul Gate. How else would I get here to you?

I don’t know. Can anyone else see you?

Not unless you want me to show myself to others. Do you want me to show myself?

For right now, no. Just keep it to where I can see you. Anyhow I have to get ready. You stay here till I come out. Alright?

Alright. See you when you come back out.

*How did all of this happen and how do I get it to where Kiba is in control of herself and not taking orders from me? That and I better hurry or I’ll be late for school. sigh*

So this is where humans go to school, hun?

Yah. Wait on the roof for me. I’ll be up there at lunch time to tell you more.

Ok. See you at lunch time then. *Jumps up to the roof top to wait for Toshiro to come.*

(Watches as Kiba jumps up to the roof of the school.) *I’ll definitely have to have someone help me look into this HollowAn/ AnReaper stuff. And that only leaves the research department. Their the only ones that will have anything on HollowAn or can find something on them. If not then I’ll just have to ask Kiba. I already know she’ll tell me whether she wants to or not. *sigh* Time to get to class.)