Dezzie and Eric

Heyyy this is Chickennuggetuno here!! @bookishbandgirl this is for you....kay chappy time.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO, that's Rick Riordan. Nor do I own @bookishbandgirl's OC or mortals

Dezzie POV

I pulled up into the mall parking lot with my boyfriend Eric, my best friend Bailey, and her boyfriend Leo. See, Christmas was yesterday, and Bailey got among other things, a hot topic gift-card for 50$ and another gift-card to Books-a-Million. Mine and her two favorite places in the whole mall. So I decided to go the next day, which was December 26th.

Holding Eric's hand, and Bailey doing the same with Leo, all of us walked into Hot Topic first. I immediately drag Eric with me over to the T-shirt section, and Bailey and Leo to the Doctor Who section. Over time Hot Topic, to me, has improved since it originally came into business. When I was a kid, about 6 or 7 Hot Topic terrified me. Whether it was how dark it was, the merchandise, or maybe even the music I don't really know.

(AN: That was me, I love Hot Topic now, but when I was younger, get me away from that demonic store)

~TIME SKIP~

After looking through all of the T-shirt section, I got a couple shirts with various anime logos on them. I see Bailey and Leo heading our way.

"Wow, Bailey, you're such a nerd" Leo said in a teasing tone. Bailey elbowed him in the ribs "Shush you". "At least I'm not like you when it comes to the auto stores." I smirk trying not to laugh at Leo and Baileys bickering. I glance at Eric seeing he also is having difficulty in not laughing. Bailey is very quite for some reason, so when Bailey does get out of her shell, she is very witty and sassy. And if your curious how she looks, imagine a 15 year old version of Elsa from Frozen. A stuff from Hot Topic, we all went over to Books-a-Million. And that concluded our December 26th, the-day after-Christmas-shopping.

The end, goodbye here ya go @bookishbandgirl!!! The presents I opened today were books, well Bitter Blue and Fire. book 2 and 3 of a series, late Christmas presents yay!!
Sorry about that typo the bailey bailey thing