Charlotte Clay

Hola, Chickennuggetuno here! And blah blah blah, and other things. Now one with the story. @Books_forever19 this chapter is for you!

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HOO, Rick Riordan does. Nor, do I own @Books_forever19's OC or Mortal

Charlotte Clay POV

"You ready for this party, Jess?"

Hey, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Charlotte Clay, my name reminds me about two characters from The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices.

(AN: that's what I thought when I saw the request, Clary or Fray =clay, and Charlotte=Charlotte)

And the party I was referring to was, Bella Masons, the popular girl of our school, and don't get me wrong, she's really nice, like really, really nice.

Anyways and Jessie Parker, my best friend, and I were invited, it's the end of the year summer bash party, and at the speed we were going to get ready was slow! I'm not the one holding us up, its Jessie. The reason is her mysterious boyfriend, whom managed to capture Jess's heart was going to meet us up at said party, and then when it was over take us home.

The shocking thing about this is, Jessie is far from being a girly girl. Half of the time she doesn't even care what she looks like, so this boyfriend must be something special.

(AN: boyfriend shall be kept a secret for as long as I can make him)

"Neary!" shouted back by Jessie.

-time skiiiip-

After Jessie finally finished, which took forever, but beauty takes time or whatever that saying was. Regardless, it was worth it, Jessie was simply stunning. She wore her normal black skinny jeans with her red hi-tops, and a silver-ey shirt. And her for the finally, she wore makeup, rather than the required makeup that has to be put on, ahh I'm so proud she put on more than required.

Her hair was in a fishtail braid, and that was it. She looked at me flat before half asking/demanding, "Why the Hades does getting ready take so long, Charlie why must being a girl be so hard?!"

(AN: and that's the gospel truth)

I snorted, "Just because, Jess. That's why, just because". "Can we go now?" I question, She smiles, "Yes, we can, let's vamoose."

-Time skip, area skip or whatever-

We finally got at the hotel, we walk up to one of the staff at the hotel who is standing by some velvet rope, "Where is the party being held by Bella Masons, we were invited?" I ask nicely.

He looks at me with stone cold eyes, "Over in the private dining room, invitation?" Jessie and I hold up are invites, he takes them at looks them over, "All seems in order, you may go." Once we get out of hearing range for the rude staff man person.

Jessie suddenly snorts, "My gods, seriously? What crawled up his ass and died." I try to hold down my laughter, he sure did seem that way. "Jess be nice. He probably doesn't get a brea-" at this point Jessie and I burst into laughter. People like that half the time are just normally like that, hey I did say half the time!

(AN:🔥🔥🔥🔥IM ALL FIRED UP!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥 lets write some things, says me⌚️)

We continued to laugh and joke till we got to the dining room..or maybe dining hall, dang this place is huge!

(AN: crying what do I put now😿☔️...I am juvia the rain women of element four💯🔱I try I fail I'm crying)

Jessie scans the area, probably for the mysterious boyfriend. Her eyes land on a guy who is in the corner of the dining hall. The shadows seem to be sticking to him, freaky... All of a sudden she walks forward towards him, and of course I follow. As I get closer to see him I can take in his appearance. He has silky black hair, and his eyes are the color of obsidian.

(AN: ahhh nico my son baby it k u have a gf even though I ship u with someone else and it'll be okay)

Hmm, he's pretty hot...ehh he's not my type.

Jessie hugs him fiercely, and smiles. "Hey Neeks, glad you came. Neeks this is my bestfriend Charlie or Charlotte Clay. Charlie this is Neeks or Nico Di Angelo, my boyfriend. I eye him critically for a second, let's see does he pass my test...well Nico seems to make Jess happy...so he passes...for now. I stick out my hand, "Nice to meet you Nico." Nico takes it, and god! His hand is freezing, "Pleasure, Charlotte" when he speaks it's like an mixture of Italian, and something else for his accent.

I grin, " Shoo shoo you live birds, I'm going to scope out the food, see ha!" I walk away to the food, I start to chat with some people, even the host of the whole thing, Bella Masons. "So Charlotte, are you enjoying yourself? I mean you don't have to answer that...I'm just wondering since I put the whole thing together and all-" so now Bella is rambling. I guess everyone has their faults, and hers is rambling. " Yeah, it's pretty good, no need to worry." She smiles, "Good, so who's that guy Jessie is talking to?", I reply with two words. "Her boyfriend".

And that's how I met the mysterious Nico DiAngelo, boyfriend of my best friend.

Yay I'm done! WAAAAAAAAAH BLEH! Kay I'm good now, so I'm really hyper and things of reasons writing procrastinating is my life sorry sorry sorry!!! 🙈 I got all these new emoticons and I'm having a blaaaaaast💥💥💥💥💥! So I'll explain my reasons of being lazy later on the other chapters.

Ohh I almost forgot! Here is the character oc profile.

@books_forever19 I sorry waaaah, k here's the form

Name: Jessie Parker

Age:14

Hair color: brunette with purple streaks

Eye color: violet

Powers: can grow vines, make people go crazy

Immortal/mortal: mortal

Legacy, demigod, nymph, God, goddess ect..: demigod

Personality:funny, sassy, sarcastic, doesn't care what people think of her, tomboy, rebellious,has a bad temper, blunt

Boyfriend/ girlfriend: Nico DiAngelo

Parentage: Dionysus

Gender: female

Skin tone: light brown

Where it takes place: at a hotel for a formal party, everyone in their grade level was invited by a popular girl( she's nice as the bees knees...I put the bees knees part...me as in chickennuggetuno)

Mortal reacting: Charlotte clay, Jessie's closest friend

So I will be writing all night or morning since like its 11 pm something or other...byeeee