Olive

Heyo! Chickennuggetuno here! So...well, I'll just say it @Clarisse_Olivia has requested me do a Titans one, and I'm perfectly okay with it, so if anyone else wants to do something like this, I'm all ears. Anyways, @Clarisse_Olivia this chapter is for you!

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HOO, that's Rick Riordan's. And I also don't own @Clarisse_Olivia's OC.

Olive POV

Hello, welcome to camp Titania. It's my home, decedents of Titans live here in this little piece of land.

(AN: yesss erza scarlet my child Erza and jelly bean sitting in a try K-I-S-S-I-N-G in a tree well actually jellal why must u be a weenie, "I have a fiancée" Ha please! to the weenie corner now, your the mayor congrats you mayor weenie here's your complementary weenie hat man)

We have existed for a long while...well not exactly. You see I'm a daughter of a demi-titan and a Titan. We're sorta like the demigods expect only the Titans know of our existence. It's going to stay that way, Zeus is way to trigger happy to know that we are here. I'm going to tell you a story. So there was this girl, her are was Lorenza Tivona, formally went by Ren. Weird looking creatures helped her in situations, and she never knew her mother or father, Ren is an orphan, which made her very shy and quiet. So when she learned that they were Greek monsters were real, Ren went on a journey to find out more.

I know you thinking, well isn't that motivational, well I guess so now back to the story.

So as Ren takes her journey she meets a woman, she has a aura of wisdom and power around her. Ren learns that the woman is Theia the titan. Theia had asked Ren to be her champion and bring honor in her name. Ren had accepted and learned all about the world of mythology and how she was a demi-titan.

A daughter of Rhea to be exact. Apparently she looked just like her mother with her same leaf green orbs.

(AN:Happy person their orbs)

Matching dark brown hair, a copy of her mother really, well if you overlook her ocean blue highlights she got in New York for fun.

From the travel around the world her ski had a sun kissed tan from her previous pale cream colored skin.

Then Ren trained with her patron, and she broke out of her previously shy, kind, goodie two-shoes personality, she was more moody and temperamental, but she still had her major protective streak.

Over time Ren had met her mother, Rhea. Excited, curious, angry, sad, happy, thankful so many emotions rang throughout her body, she settled on happy.

There she met a man, no titan. He was Koios the Titan of intellect. They had started to court, with permission of Rhea and Theia of course.

Throughout the years Ren and Koios had married, Ren had became immortal through being a wife to a titan and made a camp for those like her, or that was once like her. Alone, scared, curious, exploring, and looking for answers.

The camps name, I let you guess. That's right Titania, and they had a child, a girl. They gave her a name, no last name though. Her name was Olive. Surprise, surprise its me!

And that was the brief history about the founding of my wonderful camp, bye!

Yay I'm done ha! ....I have many more to finish so yeah....oh well here is the character portfolio

@Clarisse_Olivia

Name: Lorenza , Ren, Tivona
Age: 14
personality: kind, shy, and is a little moody, very stern when it comes to rules, super protective
hair: dirt brown hair, ocean blind streaks
eyes: leaf green
skin: sun kissed tan
person with: koios
parent: Rhea
Patron(if any): Theia

TaDa!!! I did it yay