Tracey McGhee

Hey it's the new version of the chapter! This will be the first of many revisions.

-Chickennuggetuno

Disclaimer: I do not own any of Rick Riordan's works.

Tracey McGhee POV

Hey losers!

I am the great, the fantastic, and the gorgeous Tracey McGhee! I am known for getting any boy that I want. With my stellar looks I know exactly why.

The platinum blonde hair has people jealous for years, the matching blue eyes that make me look like an angel help. Not to mention the light pink, kissable lips have boys falling over left and right wanting to be just next to me!

Let me tell describe my next target.

Percy Jackson-Blofis (or Perseus when he is in trouble with the teacher).

He is a member of the swimming team (captain to be exact), and ooh, when he is shirtless- those muscles always give me shivers.

Yeah those shivers.

But how can't I? His looks match perfectly together just like mine do.

Deep sea-green eyes, messy raven hair, and perfect bod. It has him being the number one boyfriend material in the looks department. Though, unlike most of the guys here at school, his personality is another one of his key features.

He respects women, never uses his school status against anyone (like I do), and helps anyone in need. Do I have to repeat myself again? Number one boyfriend material.

There is just one problem I have with him.

Percy always avoids my advances. It took me some time to realize that it wasn't because he is oblivious, but playing hard-to-get.

Anyone would try to get a date with Percy would get the same answer.

"I have a girlfriend."

If he had an actual girlfriend, I'd be the first to know.

With my influence on the school, any girl that even spoke to Percy, I would know their name.

So Percy's 'girlfriend' has to be fake!

There is no explanation. Even though he has described this mystery girlfriend, with a visage of a goddess.

Psh! as if there was someone better looking than me at this school, or anywhere for that matter.

(AN: 2K16, still haven't had a boyfriend, more because all the guys at my school are disgusting pigs, and that I'm socially awkward and can't talk to anyone normally in the first place. )

But now is the time!

The time I go after Percy for the first, and last time.

When I found him (it didn't take more than a minute as I have eyes everywhere), he was laughing with some no-name swim team members at the front of the school. I, the ever patient-one, wait for the no-names to clear, then I approach my target.

As I get closer it looks like he is waiting for someone.

Me, perhaps?

Yeah that has to be it.

When I'm close enough to get his attention, I open my mouth, only to be interrupted by a blur of blonde rushing by, right into Percy's muscular arms.

This couldn't be what he was waiting for.

A scruffy blonde wretch.

The blonde blur was a girl, she, I guess could be described as pretty.

Except for the fact that she didn't have the components to have that actual title.

She didn't have a form-fitting shirt or slimming jeans, her hair was a mess, just pulled in a messy ponytail. Strands poking out. Her face looked nice, and the grey eyes freaked me out.
Unnatural.

Not normal that's for sure.

My train of thought was broken when the wretch kissed Percy.

"Excuse me?!" I ask, completely outraged.

The two stopped kissing.

Good.

Percy looked at me with confusion and grey eyes stare at me.

"Uh. Hey Tracey, what's wrong?"

"'What's wrong?' 'What's wrong?' The problem I have is that wretch, who doesn't even go here, is kissing you. When it should be me!"

Percy looks at me with instead of confusion, anger.

"Annabeth is not a wretch. And Tracey, I have told everyone who asked that I have girlfriend. If you can't learn to deal with that not every guy will be with you, then you need to grow up, bit time." He said this while anger in his eyes, completely calmly, as if he didn't care that he was talking to one of the most influential students at the school.

"!"

"Sorry, but I won't deal with your childish pout-fest. I love Annabeth, she probably is the only one I'll ever love this way, so there is no way we'd get together."

Me, being stunned, that the nicest and hottest boy in my school turned me down. Let him walk off to his car with his girlfriend.

Once I get to my senses. I frown, never in all of my life, have been rejected.
But don't think I won't be prepared. The first moment that the wretch leaves Percy, he'll be mine.

I can't lose my rep for getting every guy I want after all. I'm just taking a break.

Kay that was it! I sort of got lazy the end, I'll try to get chapter two rewritten tonight as well.

-Chickennuggetuno