Sam Samminson

Hola it is I Chickennuggetuno, I got an OC couple request and it's between a HOO character and a OC. I hope I can do this correctly. It's from @EmileHofer

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO/HOO that's Rick Riordan, I don't own this OC, or

Build-A-Bear

Sam Samminson POV

Hi I'm a new employee at Build-A-Bear, and I saw the most strangest couple ever.

Normally only little kids come here, I hear the bells on the door chime I look up expecting some kids but see a couple in their teens. The girl has black hair with red streaks, and don't get me started on her eyes. They switch from gray to blue and both, like a whirlpool. The boy has gangly limbs he's skinny and pale, with blonde hair and sky blue eyes, to be blunt, he looks like a scarecrow.

(AN: Standing ovation to whomever can guess who the boy is.)

So to be honest I was curious, I put on my fake cheery voice start the intro I do every day. "Welcome to Build-A-Bear, how may I help you?" The scarecrow guy seemed to look like he found the holy grail, the goddess girl snapped her fingers in his face and sighed in irritation "Octavian, come on, pick an animal and let's go."

The Scarecro-No Octavian seemed to gain his wits and nodded but he still had an expression on his face like a kid in. candy store. "I know Elizabeth, but its too hard to just choose one" The godde- Elizabeth rolled her eyes but you could tell she really liked Octavian.

The soon went into the maze of the store I work in and Octavian came back arms full of stuffed animals, with a patient Elizabeth following after, "How much for all of those".Elizabeth gestured to the mountain of stuffed animals that once was Octavian.

"How many did he exactly get...?" "394 total."

(AN: I wonder who'll get that reference)

I hope I didn't open my mouth a gape, but apparently I did "Oh its a lot isn't it. He's just so obsessed with them, so how much?" HOW MUCH HOW MUCH..."19,700..." "Oh I see no problem." She rummaged and brought a debit card out here and swiped it sure enough she has enough. "Come on Octo we gotta get back to CJ"

(AN: So let me explain some things, the price is an average per bear which is around 50$ so I just multiplied it by 394, the credit card is a gift from her mom, never ending money, and last but not least CJ is camp Jupiter.)

With that they left, and that's how I met the most strangest couple ever.

Done and Doooooone!!!! Chickennuggetuno is signing off! I'll try to update more I'm just been busy with exams so I'll can try to update more. Byeeeeeee~~~ [^_^]

Here's the OC characteristics.

Name: Elizabeth Fedora

Age: 13/ Immortal

Hair color: Black with red streaks

Eye color: Blue-Ish Gray

Powers: Death Bringer

Parents: Daughter Of Ares and Aphrodite

Goddess of Sadness and Nostalgia

I was sent this by @EmilieHofer.

I hope I used her correctly. Bye