Kayla Sanders

Heyo~~~~ sorry sorry sorry!!!! @jellybean1040 I totally forgot about you :( I'm soooooooooo sorry I apologize! Now on with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO, and I don't own @jellybean1040's OC

Kayla Sanders POV

Hi! I'm Kayla a new huntress. And it's the first time I'm going to Camp Half-Blood. If you were wondering of I was a demigod, I'm not I was a mortal. But my house burned down, and Lady Artemis showed up, and explained the world of mythology.

Turns out two wars had happened!

(AN: PJO and HOO history lesson coming up)

The Titan war, which had progressed over 4 years. A son of Hermes, Luke Castellan.

(AN: did I spell that right?)

Had gone rough and joined the evil Titan lord Kronos and helped resurrect him by hosting Kronos. The war was lead by a son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson and he was offered immortality, so since all boys are rude and gross, I expected him to say yes. But no! He said no, apparently for his best-friend, a daughter of Athena, Annabeth Chase.

The second war was the Giant war. The savior of Olympus, the son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson, the one we talked out earlier, went missing and since his cousin, Thalia, the second in command to Lady Artemis, decided we could help, and the other huntresses agreed, surprisingly. Had befriended the old second in command, Zoe Nightshade, one of the biggest man hater around, and was one of the oldest huntresses...till she well...died.

Long story short, they won with some casualties. Gaea went into slumber, and since some agur..no augur was killed and found working with Gaea, the Romans found and killed him. the son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson and daughter of Athena, Annabeth Chase had fallen in the Tartarus, man this world is so dramatic. Well..the Greeks did invent that so it sorta makes sense.

Back to the point of going to Camp Half-Blood. Thalia and get sister, who is my best friend, in the hunt. We had may in the hunt and we joined around the same time.

Her name is Charlie. She had joined because her Mom and stepfather had abused her after her mortal brother died.

Rather than children of Zeus customary electric blue eyes, she has eyes that change colors, maybe she is a legacy of Aphrodite or Venus.

(AN: is she? you never said @jellybean1040)

Her hair is brown, and she's roughly twelve. She pretty much a badass.Always one for the dramatics. When she goes to kill monsters, she jumps out of trees and uses lightning to make her usual entrance, and she's always taking risks. Charlie told me I'm a worry wart, I protested. I just don't want her to die.

When we finally got to camp I must admit this is pretty cool. In the distance I see seven people. Four boys, and three girls.

Fun fact, Jason Thalia's brother is one if them. They catch sight of us and walk over.

One of the guys has blonde cropped hair and frighteningly familiar eyes, Thalia's eyes. Must be Jason. Another one has curly brown hair and mischievous brown eyes, Leo Valdez. A highly muscles guy with the same hair style as Jason but his hair is blackish brown, I think that is Frank Zhang. The last guy must be the son of Poseidon. He has raven black, windblown hair, and bright sea green eyes, like the endless ocean, Percy Jackson.

Now one with the girls, the first one has light brown curly hair, with bright karat gold eyes and a light brown complexion, Hazel Lesquez.

(AN: I'm one a plane while I'm writing g this and I don't have the books with me sadly, so I know I spelt that wrong, I'll fix it later)

A blonde girl, with stormy grey eyes, and a California tan, Annabeth Chase, the daughter of Athena.

The last girl has choppy brown hair, and kaleidoscope eyes. It looks like she's trying to hide her looks, but failed, Piper McLean. We all say hello and pay our respects, they even offer to show use around camp, and that is how my first trip to Camp Half-Blood was.

Done!!! Sorry if it was to boring, this one I and a huuuuuuge struggle with! Here is the OC form:

@jellybean1040

Name: Charlie

Age:12

hair: Brown

eyes: changes colors

powers: zeus kid stuff

Parent: Zeus

Personality:... badass....

Character(s) with: Thalia and the hunt

Place: hunters meeting the seven

Add on's: accidentally killed brother(is he mortal or not, I'm going to say he is mortal) and mom and stepdad are abusive