(Jacket)

As we head out to the town, we made sure to not be near the school, and headed towards the mall to find some new clothes, for myself and for her. We arrived at the mall and started to head for the clothing department to look for stuff we may like. We walked through alot of clothing shops, until I saw a jacket that looked interesting on a mannequin.

 We walked through alot of clothing shops, until I saw a jacket that looked interesting on a mannequin

Rias: "Did you see something you like?"

Y/n: "I don't think so."

Rias: "You think you will like it?"

Y/n: "Not in a million years."

As I say that, I start walking away from the jacket and Rias started rushing towards me to try and keep up. As we kept looking around for 15 minutes, we found a shop that looks like it has some interesting clothes. Rias found a necklace that suited her Teal Eyes and a dress that she loves and made her look attractive. I was looking for a new replacement jacket until I found a jacket similar to my old one. I look to the assistant who was looking around and told her that I am buying it. She simply nodded her head and just scanned the tag, I just got a replacement jacket. I walk to the changing room and change out into the jacket I just purchased. The jacket has a golden skull (resembling DMC 5 jacket) on the back and has silver Cuffs on the sleeves. I step out of the changing room with my new jacket and with my vest and shirt underneath.

 I step out of the changing room with my new jacket and with my vest and shirt underneath

(Ignore Rebellion and Ebony, Gun holsters not included . And with vest and shirt underneath.)

Y/n: "Nice!"

Rias: "Y/n, you find your new jacket?"

Y/n: "Yes! Hey, you spent all day with me, how about I buy you the things you like."

Rias: "W-what? N-no, it's not necessary!"

She gave an awkward smile

Y/n: "Relax. It's on me, and I saw a couple of things that you liked and they suited you really well."

Rias just started to blush at the comment of her looking good in the clothes she picked out. I was aware of the things she was looking at and bought the things she liked. She was happy that I spent that I bought those gifts for her and looked at me with loving eyes. I move a strand of hair out of her cheek and cupped her cheek and then... nothing. Rias was a blushing mess, as I walk out the shop with my new jacket and her bags of clothes.