III

Smut and Trigger Warning ⚠️

I groaned as I woke up in the middle of the night and looked over to see that Julius had fallen asleep at his desk. I sat up slowly and stood, trying to remain silent so as to not to wake him before shadow traveling out of his tent. I should have been with Remus yesterday and right now I didn't care what Julius was likely to do to me by "betraying him."

As I landed outside of his tent, I took off through the shadows towards Remus' tent. I slid inside soundlessly, smiling faintly as I saw him curled up on his bed.

I moved silently through his tent before getting on his bed and climbing on top of him.

Remus jumped awake as he grabbed my waist and pinned me to his bed, not realizing who I was.

"Remus, it's me" I squeaked as I looked up at him, kind of terrified as his grip tightened on my wrists.

"Gods, Lucas, you nearly gave me a heart attack" he sighed as he shook his head and released my wrists before it seemed to dawn on him, "Why are you not with Caesar?"

"I wanted to see you" I replied casually as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"This is incredibly dangerous. He'll find out" he sighed tiredly.

"I know and I don't care anymore" I said and squeaked quietly as he lifted my hips up more.

"You really want this? Even knowing the consequences" he asked, obviously nervous as his hands slid up under my tunic to rest on my waist.

I just nodded as I bit my lip, blushing slightly as he nodded and pulled my tunic off before throwing it to some corner in the tent.

"Then let me show you what you've been missing, baby" he said darkly as a smirk crossed his lips before reaching down to spread my legs effortlessly.

(If you're not here for the smut you may way to skip this part)

I nodded, blushing darker as he slid a finger inside of me gently.

"Remus" I squeaked as, without warning, he slid two more in and began stretching me slowly. I gasped quietly as I gripped his shoulders, trying to let myself relax into the bed beneath me.

"Are you alright" he asked gently as he leaned forward to kiss along my jaw.

"Y-Yes" I gasped as all of a sudden he removed his fingers, pushing my legs back more.

"Are you sure you want me to fuck you into the mattress so hard you'll barely be able to move once I'm done with you" he whispered against my ear, causing my breath to catch in the back of my throat.

I nodded as a small squeak escaped me.

"Then your wish is my command, baby" he smirked as he slid inside of me easily.

I moaned quietly as I looked away from him.

"What are you trying to escape my gaze" he smirked as he began to pick up speed.

"R-Remus" I moaned as he turned my head back, forcing me to look at him.

"Yes, baby" he asked, seemingly unfazed as he pounded into me.

"What in the actual fuck are you two doing in here" Julius yelled as he stormed into the tent.

Remus let out an annoyed sigh as he pulled out of me as he turned to glare at him.

(This part is important to the story)

"Well, what does it look like we're doing" Remus snapped, keeping me behind him as a way to try and protect me.