Moss Pies, Chickens, and Jesters

(Go check out 水綿 on youtube!! This is a more darker meme, and I think it's about Dusttale Sans, but it's one of my favorites!)

Via_the_writer19 said:

Sans is right!WE NEED MORE DARES!So here are some!1. I dare Kris to bake a moss pie and make Asriel and Ralsei eat it2. I dare Sans to go and sing a song with Frisk. C'mon Sans, this is a chance to impress a certain someone ;)3. I dare Chara to put on a chicken suit and put a pot on her head. Then, she has to run around Asriel screaming "I'm a chicken pot pie!"I hope you enjoy these dares everyone!

Kris: *Pulls the pie out of the oven* *Walks into the living room carrying the pie*

Frisk: *Currently in a flirting war with Sans and winning*

Sans: *Throwing out awkward puns to hide how flustered he was getting*

Chara: *Strapped to a chair by Mittens and forced to watch her play Bendy and the Ink Machine*

Asriel and Ralsei: *Talking about random things*

Kris: *Walks over and sets the pie on the table in front of Asriel and Ralsei*

Ralsei: "Oh, Kris! Did you make some pie? It looks like mint!" 

Asriel: "Who cares what type it is!! It smells delicious!!" 

Kris: *Cuts the pie into three slices and gives two to Asriel and Ralsei*

Asriel: *Takes a bite*

Ralsei: *Takes a bite*

Kris: *Devours the whole thing*

Ralsei: "Uh, Kris? What did you put in this? It tastes-"

Asriel: "Really weird!!!"

Kris: "The asker told me to have you guys try some of my moss pie." 

Asriel: "Moss pie...? If you fine gentlemen would please *gags* excuse me, I will be upstairs." *Runs upstairs*

Ralsei: "It tastes great, Kris!!" *Puts on a weak smile*

Mittens: *Currently running away from the ink demon at the end of chapter two*

Chara: "RUN!!! WHY ARE YOU MOVING SO SLOW?!!"

Mittens: "I'M PRESSING THE SHIFT BUTTON!! THIS IS THE FASTEST SPEED!!" 

Chara: "HE RUNS EVEN SLOWER THAN FRISK WHEN SHE WAS RUNNING FROM UNDYNE!!!" 

Frisk: "Hey!"

Mittens: "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ANYWAYS? I THOUGHT YOU THOUGHT BATIM SUCKED!!!"

Chara: "SHUT UP AND RUN!! YOUR GOING TO DIE!!!" 

Mittens: "WHY DO YOU CARE IF HENRY DIES?!!" 

Chara: "IF FRISK DIES SHE CAN RESET, BUT THIS GUY GETS TURNED INTO ONE OF INK BLOBS!!"

Mittens: "THEY ARE CALLED SEARCHERS, AND DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT THE LOOP THEORY? HENRY WILL JUST RESPOND AT ONE OF THOSE BENDY STATUES!!"

Chara: "WHAT THE HECK IS-" 

Mittens: *Somehow gets turned around during the chase, and runs right into Bendy killing Henry*

Chara: "YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!"

Mittens: *Internally screams* "I think Chara and I need a brake. Let's move on to the next dare shall we?" 

Chara: *Death glares Mittens*

Frisk: "Who's up next?" 

Mittens: *Starts laughing after re-reading the dare* "You and sans have been dared to sing a song togther."