Frisk Finally Snaps

(Go check out SOOLAR LIZZY_ on youtube! And yes it's a vine compilation this time-)

              Kyras1212 said: 

    'Author i dare you to continue this'

Mittens: DONE

-Back in the house-void thing everyone is in normally-

Asriel: ...love you. *Appeared facing Sans*

Sans: *Confusion intensifies*

Chara: What the heck are we doing back here?!

Frisk: And what was the loud noise?

Kris: You heard it too?!

Asriel: *Realized who he was facing* Oh lawd...

Sans: *Starts laughing* Whoa there bud, I didn't know feelings for me had begun to blossom, but I'm flowered anyways. 

Frisk: *Giggles*

Kris: Pfft- 

Chara: NOT YOU TOO, KRIS!!!

Kris: I don't like his puns, I'm just laughing at Asriel's face. *Points at his brother*

Asriel: *Puts a finger gun to his head* I just said I love a guy. SANS no less. Fuck this shit, I'm out. *Makes a bang sound and falls to the ground*

Ralsei: Oh my! Asriel, are you ok?!

Frisk: *Face palms*

Kris: *Starts laughing even harder*

Sans: *Chuckles* Over dramatic much, kid? 

Chara: What happened?! Why is he dead? *Thinks for a second* Again?!

?????: I HEARD SOMEBODY NAME CHARA DOESN'T LIKE MY GAME-

Frisk: *Screams and jumps onto Sans*

Sans: *Holds onto frisk, and looks around the room for the person*

Chara: YEAH, SO?! Wait what game are we even talking about-?

?????: YOU ADMIT IT

Mittens: Wait a second- 

Ralsei: Whoever you are could you please show yourself? *Steps closer to Kris*

-A certain black and white imp materializes through the wall as a black puddle-

Mittens: OH NO-

Chara: HELL NO, I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN! *Attempts to jump out the window*

Sans: Bendy? What are you doing here, buddy? 

Bendy: *Freezes* How do you know me?!

Sans: We met when your game became popular, remember? 

Chara: I KNEW YOU WERE AN ENEMY, COMEDIAN

Kris: You had doubts? 

Sans: *Glares at Kris*

Asriel: *Sits up* I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD. WHAT HAS OCCURED IN MY ABSENCE?

Kris: You've been laying right there, dude. 

Frisk: *Jumped down from Sans and tried to stop Chara* HELP, ASRIEL! CHARA'S TRYING TO JUMP!

Ralsei: Uh, Kris? *Leans upward and starts whispering in his ear* (Why does that kind of look like Prince Lancer?) *Gestures toward Bendy*

Kris: *Bursts out laughing*

Bendy: DA FUK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

Ralsei: Wait how did you-

Asriel: IF YOUR GOING DOWN, CHARA, I'M GOING DOWN WITH YOU *Grabs her shirt*

Chara: *Blushes slightly* 

Bendy: WAIT- NO ESCAPING! YOU MADE FUN OF MY GAME, AND NOW I WILL FORCE FEED YOU BACON SOUP!!!!! *Starts running over to them*

Chara: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK THAT IS BUT I DON'T WANNA KNOW

Mittens: *Dying of laughter in the corner somewhere*

Sans: BENDY CALM DOWN BEFORE I CALL YOUR WOLF THING

Bendy: I AIN'T SCARED OF BORIS!!!

Sans: THE ANGEL GIRL, THEN!

Bendy: SHIT-

Kris: ASRIEL DON'T! YOUR MY ONLY BROTHER! BESIDES BOTH OF YOU NEED TO STAY ALIVE SO I CAN BECOME AN UNCLE!

Chara: KRIIIIIISSSS!!!!!

-Amidst the chaos Frisk pulls Chara and Asriel off the window sill and shuts it hard-

Chara: *Lands on top of Asriel* 

Asriel and Chara: *Blushing intensifies*

-Frisk then smacks Bendy onto the floor-

Bendy: WTF, LADY?!

-Frisk climbs onto the table and puts her hand up-

Frisk: ... *Glares at them all through her squinted eyes*

Everyone else: ... *Scared for their lives*

Frisk: *Takes a deep breath* ASRIEL DREEMURR, DO NOT ENCOURAGE CHARA TO JUMP OUT OF A WINDOW, LET ALONE JOIN HER! I WENT THROUGH HELL TO BRING YOU TWO UNGRATEFUL MURDERERS BACK TO LIFE, SO DON'T GO AND GET YOURSELF KILLED AGAIN! *Turns to Bendy* YOU ARE THE MASCOT OF A VERY POPULAR GAME SO ACT LIKE IT, YOU STUPID IMP! *Turns to Sans* ...I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO YOU. *Turns to Kris* TELLING THEM THAT YOU WANT TO BE AN UNCLE DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM JUMPING! TRY ACTUALLY HELPING ME STOP THEM!!! *Turns to Mittens* WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THAT LOUD NOISE BACK AT THE HOTEL WAS?! 

Everyone: *Shrinks back against each other on the floor*

Bendy: *Whispers* (Your player character is scary when she's pissed.)

Chara: (You should see her when I force her to do genocide...)

Bendy: (Wait what-)

Kris: (Shhhhh, dammit!)

Mittens: *Stands up and walks over to Frisk* First off, calm down. And secondly, I'm pretty sure that was somebody falling down the stairs. 

Frisk: *Takes a breath* Who?

Mittens: I have no idea. (It definitely wasn't me... hehehe...)

Frisk: *Sighs and helps everyone up*

-An hours later-

Sans: Why haven't you left yet? 

Bendy: Because I'm forcing Chara to play my game. *Grins his famous grin*

Chara: THIS IS HELL

Bendy: GOOD! THAT'S THE POINT! 

Frisk: *Asleep on Sans' shoulder*

Sans: *Happy skeleton noises*

Kris: *Watching Asriel and Ralsei make more Butterscotch Cinnamon Cake* Why can't I help?

Ralsei: Your extra ingredient is uh... well... interesting... 

Asriel: *Gags at the memory*

Kris: *Shrugs and pulls out his box of moss*

Mittens: *Singing along terribly with Addict from Hazbin Hotel* I'M ADDICTED TO THE FEELING! GETTING HIGHER THAN THE CEILING! AND WE'RE NEVER GONNA WANT THIS FREAKING FEELING TO END, JUST CONCEDE AND GIVE INTO YOUR INNER DEMONS AGAIN!

Bendy: OK! *Is demon*

Chara: YAY! *Does creepy face*

Mittens: *Ignores them while vibing to the drop*

Kris: I got nothing better to do, and everyone else seems busy, so bye I guess. Give us more dares! The ones we've been getting are hilarious so far! *Starts laughing at the memory of Chara's chicken suit*