Top Ten Anime Battles

(Check out Eternal Tem on youtube! Man, was it hard finding deltarune amvs-)
nightmarionnie10 said:

'I dare Frisk and Chara to play Jevil's 'game'.'

Kris: No. 

Asriel: Pfft-

Frisk: Isn't that the secret boss person you guys mentioned before?! I think it'll be fun to meet him!

Sans: *Audible grumbling*

Chara: What the heck is your problem, comedian? I thought you already decided he was 'just some forty year old fat dude'!

Sans: How the heck do you know about that?! You were chasing Mittens around like a crazy person!! 

Chara: Let's just say I know things.

Frisk: Seriously? *Shakes her head at the girl*

Ralsei: Um... I think it'll be fine... Maybe...? *Looks unsure*

Bendy: Who the heck is this Jevil guy anyway? *Downs a can of Bacon Soup*

Asriel: The heck is he eating...? *Looks at Bendy with a disgusted look*

Kris: No.

Ralsei: Well, he's someone that me and Kris had to fight in our game... Uh, Kris doesn't seem to like the idea of Chara, and Frisk playing his game though.

Mittens: Honestly? Jevil kind of looks like Bendy a little. 

Kitkat: *Looks up Jevil and puts their phone up next to Bendy*

Everybody except a confused Bendy: *Nods in agreement*

Chara: So that's what the coward looks like? BRING IT ON.

Kris: You remind of Susie sometimes...

Chara: Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Also who even is that?

Ralsei: She's a friend of ours. And uh... It's complicated. 

Frisk: However this 'game' works, Chara, we're going to keep things pacifist!!!! *Pulls on her cheek*

Chara: Heeeey, let goooo! *Tries to pry Frisk's hand off*

Kris: ...It's not that easy sometimes-

Ralsei: Kris!!! We were able to beat him without attacking him!!! *Crosses his arms over his chest while sending Kris a disapproving look*

Kris: I- *Immediately regrets life choices* Come on, Rals! You remember how frustrating it can be to fight that idiot! I had to use my magic- WAIT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT-

Ralsei: Huh? 

Chara: I KNEW IT. I KNEW YOU WERE LIKE US!! *Points at him accusingly*

Frisk: You just figured that out? 

Sans: Even I knew, kid. *Chuckling under his breath*

Bendy: Uh... What...? Look I might not know much about this world, but humans have magic...? I thought that was only Monsters...?

Chara: Azzy shall explain since he's the tutorial guy!

Asriel: I thought that was mom's job.

Ralsei: HUH? But what about me...?

Kris: *Grins at Ralsei and nods*

Chara: You were the one who explained how Frisk's magic worked, didn't you?? *Side glanced Asriel*

Asriel: *Long exaggerated sigh* Fine, but I honestly don't see the point in explaining the magic when you two have a dare to do. You see-

Mittens: There is, in fact, no point, so you girls have fun!!!