Chapter 55: Team Up

Začít od začátku

"So what can we do?" Namjoom asks as he looks at me with curiosity in his eyes. I know he knows that I have a plan up my sleeve but what he doesn't know is he isn't going to like the plan very much. The boys all look at me and wait for an answer but I just dont know how to tell them.

"We aren't enough to go into battle and we ain't loaded" Yugyeom speaks up and says as he kicks his legs up onto the table and brushes his hair back looking stressed. I didn't really think about the weapons I dunno I normally just come up with the plan I never prep the weapons that's Jinyoungs job.

"I can get us the weapons, I have a few people who owe me favours" Jinyoung smiles as he pats my back probably knowing that I was worried about the weapons. I should ask why he's still in contact with those people especially now since he's married but I wont because we need those people right now.

"How about men?" Bambam questions making me sigh knowing that they are not going to like the answer to that question. Maybe I should've spoke to them about it before I did what I did.

"Heard we were going to war, so I brought a few of my boys" we hear a familar voice forcing us to turn our heads and look towards the open front door. There stands a tall Taehyung with long black hair tyed up in to a man bun but he's not alone he's brought his boys making Namjoom glare at me.

"Daddy Tae!" Maze shrieks as she rushes towards him allowing him to embrace her in his arms catching me off guard. Now I don't like my plan anymore.

"She really still calling him daddy?" Bambam mumbles as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. He's right though, she's a grown woman she has no business calling him daddy.

"Really did you have to bring these idiots" Joon exclaims as he throws his arms in the air making me feel bad. Joon left his old gang and joined ours because it was toxic, he hated his members even though he was the leader they never listened to him and did their own things. Jimin and j hope even sold his sister as a sex slave.

"You're the dumbass leader that left us" one of the boys wearing all black covered in tattoos that look like doodles retaliates as he kisses his teeth. 

"Wow Better than sex is back together" Mark comments as he begins to laugh whilst clapping his hands making Joon glare at him. But I cant seem to concentrate because Maze is still hugging Taehyungs waist, is she purposefully making me jealous right now? I get it she missed him but how close were they actually? I swear she was nothing more than a pet to him.

"Did you really have to call them?" Joon asks me with his hands in a tight fist looking like he is ready to fight them all but he can't we need the numbers. Whether he likes it or not better than Sex have big connections because of the white palace, they control all those people including some important governors and police.

"It gets worse" I sigh realising that the real bomb has not yet been dropped.

"Maze glad to see you again" a cold sharp voice cuts our ears sending a shiver down our spines foricng to look at the door again. I instantly regret calling him the moment I see him casually leaning on the wall like he owns the place. But one person is more pissed than I am and that's Maze.

"Sehun you son of a bitch-"

"Maze no no chill we need him" I grab her by her waist and swing her away from him but she keeps punching my chest and throwing kicks hoping that one of them would land on him. I knew this was a bad idea.

"He made me kill my brother, he made me run away" Maze exclaims as she continues to try and fight me so she can get to Sehun but Mark comes along and pulls her to the opposite side of the room far away from Sehun.

"You did that shit on your own" he smirks making her even more angry.

"I can't work with him, we can't trust him" she says throwing her arms in the air and she's right. If we were in a different situation than I would've killed him before he stepped foot in this house but the truth is we need him because he is the boss of the Fangz the second biggest gang after the Romanos.

"I dont like you either but I can't stand the way the Romanos used me like that" Sehun speaks up as he clenches his jaw and kisses his teeth. The Romanos used us to kill most of the Fangz men thinking that they were the enemy, they played all of us.

"So we have Better than Sex and The Fangz on our side we can win"  I announce trying to get everybody in the spirit but by the division and tension in the room I can tell that none of them especially Maze want to be in the same room as each other but we have no choice. "Come on Maze 3 gangs is better than one" I say to her trying to reassure her.

"Fine so let's do this" she finally agrees making me smile.

"We are not only fighting for Mazes freedom but for our freedom too. We all know how the Romanos have control over our lives, how they used us like puppets to get to Maze all these years without us knowing and now we say no more. Some of us will not come out of this alive but I hope that wont be the case. Lets fight for our freedom let's fight for our territory!" I shout standing on top of the table trying my best to get everybody on the same side. The faster we realise that we are not each others enemy then the faster we can win this war.

"YEAH!" They all shout.

"LETS KIILL SOME MOTHERFUCKERS!"