Chapter 32: Not the same

JB POV:

She's not the Maze I know.

She's changed and I hate that I'm the reason behind it, the little light in her eyes has turned into total darkness. Every time she smiles the room no longer lights up with brightness like it used to instead the atmosphere becomes tense and horrifying, scared of what might come out of her mouth next. She talks as if life is nothing, as if red is now her favourite colour since it reminds her of blood. My Maze hates blood, this Maze craves to get blood on her hands. She's violent and reckless and walks around with her head held up high.

She's changed and I hate it but not because I don't like the new her but because it turns me on.

I can no longer see her as a little girl no more, she's grown as much as I hate to admit it. She can fight for herself, she doesn't need me as much as I need her. Which is why I'm scared that'll I'll lose her. But I cannot act on my feelings not after what I have done to her, not after failing to protect her and her humanity therefore I have to let her go but there is no way I'll let her go with Taehyung either.

"Since I paid for her she's my property" Taehyung speaks up making me roll my eyes at him. The fact that he is still here in my house is what's driving me mad, I should've killed him the moment we got Maze's location because I knew for a fact that he was never going to let me keep her and now we are stuck in this predicament.

"She was stolen from us so technically she belongs to us" I retaliate and tell him with my hands in a tight fist trying my best to not react in a bad manner and end up with another dead body. He looks at me like I've lost my mind before scoffing at me and flipping his hair aside. I hate how he thinks he is better than us with his stupid matching Gucci suits.

"Stop speaking about her like she's some object" Mark speaks up as he slams the desk making us all jump and divert our attention to him. He clears his throat after realising how much attention is on him before looking down at his feet out of embarrassment.

"Seoul is mine, we connect on another level that none of you could ever comprehend-"

"Shut the fuck up you weirdo" I cut him off after hearing enough nonsense come out of his mouth. The fact that he calls Maze Seoul is enough for me to want to shoot him in the head and use his corpse as a trophy outside his stinking white palace.

"Last time I checked your in love with her just as much as I am" he accuses me causing Bambam to start making his stupid sound effects in the background. I give him a quick glance to shut him up before returning my attention to Taehyung who's looking at me with his arms folded across his chest. Did he just admit that he is in love with my little girl? How is he still alive?

"What do you expect? I brought her up, she's like a little sister to me-"

"Bullshit and you know it! At least I have the balls to admit I am infatuated by her" he cuts me off making me clench my jaw, the amount of disrespect I get from him just ticks me off. And how dare he come in my house and question me? "You're too much of a coward to admit how you really feel, isn't that right Marko?" He continues and looks over at Mark who's been paying more attention to his nails than to our little argument.

"My name is Mark and don't get me involved" he responds in a calm manner making me roll my head backwards and scoff at him. He must've forgotten the words that we exchanged last time and now he just wants to be excluded all of a sudden?

"Why Mark? I thought you loved her" I mock him as I fold my arms across my chest and question him with my eyes narrowed waiting for him to reply.

"I care for her" He answers me with a little smile on his face. I've never had a disagreement with Mark before because we always see eye to eye but him saying that he only cares for Maze is an understatement especially with the way he's been acting lately.