Chapter 41: Fugitive

Maze POV:

I stand there frozen and naked as I slowly watch Jonathan's body hit the floor. At that moment I realise what I have done and instantly regret it. I killed my brother, my one and only brother, my flesh and blood and I didn't even hesitate. Initially the decision was simple, kill Jonathan and save the boys no big deal but as soon as I pulled the trigger I remembered how much I cared for him despite everything that he has put me through he was still my brother and now I have his blood in my hands. I stare at his cold lifeless body hoping that he'll just jump back up and say sike but he never does. I clench onto my stomach as I fall onto my knees and start to cry.

I just killed my brother.

"No no no I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to please no" I rush over to his dead body and cry as I try to stop the bleeding from his chest but I know that I shot him in the heart there's no way I can save him. What have I done? This is too much, he might of mistreated me but he never killed me.

"Damn you really killed your brother" Sehun exclaims as he looks down at me with his eyebrows furrowed and with a look of displeasure on his face. I glare at him and put my hands in a tight fist, I'm going to kill him. "Someone put some clothes on her those goosebumps are giving me anxiety" he adds after looking away from me. One of his men runs over to me with a gown and I wrap myself up with it before standing up and marching up to Sehun.

"You did this, you made me do this!" I shout at him as I point my fingers at him and try my best to hold back the tears. Mum and dad are going to be so mad.

"Correction I gave you a choice and simply you chose to kill your brother which is just cold man" Sehun laughs and shakes his head. I watch him clap his hands and smile down at me like the psycho that he is, this is all just a game to him. He doesn't care about us, not a single bit.

"You're a psychopath, crazy, deluded-"

"But at least I'm not a murderer" he cuts me off and smirks making me go silent.

"I don't like killing I do it to protect those that I love!" I come to my defence angry that he is painting me to be the bad guy when he is the one who has no heart and no compassion who just manipulates people.

"So killing you're sister who was you protecting?" He asked with his arms folded firmly across his chest catching me off guard.

"How, how do you know about that?" I ask as I fail to look him in the eyes, rubbing the back of my neck knowing that I definitely killed my sister in cold blood and I don't even feel bad about it. Maybe because she didnt grow up with me therefore we didn't have an emotional connection but still. She was my sister.

"I've been watching you for a long long time" he answers as he sits down in his seat and crosses his leg over the other. I give him a confused look, not knowing what he means by that. "Saw you get kidnapped by JB then kidnapped by Jimin, saw you get kidnapped by Jackson, then by GD then you killed him" he continues as he counts his fingers. I glare at him thinking how crazy he must be just to ideally stand by and watch an innocent weapon get kidnapped numerous times.

"Why why are you so obsessed with me?" I question him with a look of disgust on my face. He knows everything about me and everything that has happened in my life but he claims not to want me so why is he so obsessed?

"I don't really care about you you see it's the game that I care about and ever since you got included in the game it's been game over for everybody, I'm not about to let that happen to me" he explains with his arms folded across his chest looking up at me like he's explaining something to a child. I just glare at him pissed off that there is no way that I can kill him and get away with it.