Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry

Maze POV:

I stand still and glare at the tall angry woman who has her hands in a firm tight fist, clenched jaw and breathing heavily. She doesn't say a word and neither do I, I just glare at her wondering what games she's trying to play this time. Shes wicked and vindictive has no heart and kills anything that doesn't please her, I'm surprised I'm still alive. But what does she mean by I'm a disappointing sister? Maybe she doesn't mean literal sister but those sisters that have to stick together because we both black because last time I checked I only had a brother and he is a dickhead himself.

"You're such a fucking disappointment that I just want to kill you right now" she spits as she clenches her jaw even tighter glaring at me with her eyes narrowed and eyebrows furrowed trying her best to contain her anger. I'd be lying to you if I said she didn't frighten me but I've learnt to not look weak in front of her.

"Then why don't you?" I question her as I fold my arms across my chest trying to look unphased by her words even though I am shaking inside. I too am confused to why she hasn't killed me yet, whatever doesn't suit her she gets rid of including humans. So why am I still alive?

"You're my sister, I can't fucking kill you makes me feel bad" she states as she sighs and throws her arms in the air out of frustration. I cringe at her calling me sister, I don't want to her as a 'sister' just because we are both black doesn't mean anything to me right now. If she wants to be my sister she has to respect me.

"So you hit me instead?" I ask her as I scoff then begin to shake my head at the thought of her thinking it's ok to abuse someone just because they don't wanna feel guilty.

"Yeah I feel less guilty that way" she casually answers as she shrugs her shoulders and looks down at me. Frankly I'm surprised that an evil person like her even knows how to feel guilt with the amount of people she's killed. I think she's killed more people than JB and the gang and they love to go on killing sprees.

"Listen I know we black girls need to stick together but don't ever call me your sister because we are not on the same wavelength" I tell her straight with no expression on my face despite the fact I'm shitting myself on the inside. She looks at me then lightly chuckles leaving me confused. Did I say something funny?

"Someone grew balls" she comments as she looks down at her nails with a look of distaste on her face. She always has that look when I'm around anyways.

"You bullied me into growing balls" I inform her making her chuckle at me again not even looking at me. I roll my eyes at her wishing I could make her feel the pain she brought upon me.

"Your welcome lil sis" she comments calling me her sis again making cringe at the word. I guess she wasn't listening to me the first time when I told her I don't like her.

"I'm not your sister" I firmly respond with my hands in a tight fist. The last thing I want is to be linked to this she devil.

"Oh but you are, I'm not surprised mum and dad never mentioned me I mean who would want to talk about the 'bastard' daughter when they have the perfect one to replace it" she explains as she takes out a cigarette and lights it up before inhaling and blowing out the white toxic cloud, I step back from her not liking the smell of the smoke, it doesn't smell like a regular cigarette. I look at her confused not knowing what she is waffling on about now.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her throwing my arms in the air out of frustration. She's always playing games with me and now she's not making any sense remotely. She kicks Dan's body aside before pulling out a stool and sitting on it with her leg crossed over the other.

"I'm the original Moore daughter the first born" she states catching me off guard. I stumble back a bit feeling a bit dizzy, she must be joking or trying to get into my head but how did she know my surname? Not even Ahjumma knows my surname.