Chapter 55: Team Up

Start from the beginning

"Honestly I was getting bored being a dad" Jinyoung says catching us all off guard. We all look over at him with confused faces, I mean I was surprised when I found out he had a wife but even more surprised to know that he is a father.

"Is it that bad?" Mark questions as he turns his body to face Jinyoung who just sighs and shakes his head. I can see the trauma and regret in his eyes.

"Seriously the little shits wont leave you the fuck alone" Jinyoung exclaims as he brushes his hair out of his face and sighs. I cannot even imagine how Jinyoungs kids behave and how he treats them, he always seemed the kind to fall in love in the moment but not forever.

"Damn my girl is already annoying imagine the kid" Mark comments as he scratches the back of his head with a look of regret and fear on his face.
"Hunty you not still in love with JB are you?" He asks me with a cheeky smile on his face before winking at me catching me off guard.

"Mark I swear-"

"I'm joking I'm joking you know unless she's down for a three way relationship" Mark cuts JB off before he could get physical, I mean he already has his hands in a tight fist as he intensely glares at Mark. "I'm messing chill bro" Mark adds as soon as he sees the look on JBs face.

"I dunno why this is still messy in my eyes" Bambam speaks up chewing on his bottom lip looking at me and JB.

"So what's the plan" Yugyeom says changing the subject probably knowing that Bambam was about to start a war without even knowing it. The boys gather and look over at me and JB waiting for us to speak up.

"We change our names and run away" I tell them and they all look at each other confused and slightly disappointed. This is no time nor the situation for them to use this an excuse for them to get some blood on their hands because it might end up being their own blood.

"Maze this ain't something you can run from" Namjoom says looking at me with concern in his eyes. I sigh knowing that he is right, we cant run and we cant hide because it'll always come back to haunt you and trust me I've learnt from my lesson.

"They're the Romanos they literally own everybody" Bambam speaks up and exclaims throwing his arms in the air out of frustration. The boys flinch the moment Bambam mentions the name Romano, I wish they told me before hand all the crazy gangs not to fuck with before I got engaged to one.

"You fucked with the Romanos?" Jinyoung questions with a look of disbelief on his face. I look down at my hands feeling too ashamed to answer his question.

"Just one of them" Bambam answers for me as he shrugs his shoulders making the boys begin to murmur and panic in quiet.

"If it's the Romanos we literally have no chance" Jinyoung let's us know and now I'm not the only person in the room with a frown on their face. If anyone knows how to do business with gangs then its Jinyoung so for him to say that really scares us. "We cant run, we cant fight, we might as well die" he adds making the boys begin to stress brushing their hair back and fidgeting.

"From all the people why the Romanos?" Mark asks as he gets up and begins to pace back and forth.

"I'm sorry"

JB POV:

I can see the guilt written all over her face but this isn't the time for her to be worrying about what she has done. Yes she messed up, she trusted the wrong people but now the right people are here and we need to fight. Whilst she's been worrying about the boys and their lifes I quickly came to the realisation that they will not change their minds so I decided to call up some people that I think will help. The Romanos are well known and if you're that well known then you must have some enemies up your sleeve, I don't know how the guys will react but I had no choice.