Chapter 22 - Childhood

Start from the beginning

A little taken aback by the younger's question, the dark-haired elder collects his words together before parting his lips to explain what Jimin surely wants to hear. "That was becau-"

*Bzzzzz Bzzzz*

The loud buzzing sound cut the older student's words in half and almost instantly, Jimin's instinct kicks in and so he quickly grabbed the mask&sunglasses that was placed on the piano tiles before wearing them back to where they're supposed to be.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's words died inside his shut mouth as he instantly snapped his head towards the sound only to see an old janitor lady who is using a vacuum cleaner while entering the room, surprised.

Janitor : Why are you boys still here? It's halfway through the last period now.

"I didn't even realise lunch was over, wow times really flies." Jimin's eyes widen at the thought as he bolts up from the piano stool and wastes no more time to pick up his yellow bag.

"You're lucky, I'm not telling your teachers about this." The janitor said and with that, she left the boys alone once again.

"Jimin ah here's my number, get ready and I will be at your door 5 pm bang on." Taken the nerd by surprise, Yoongi cooly handed me a piece of paper with some lined up numbers on it before swinging his backpack up to sit loosely on his left shoulder and walked out.

Curiously, Jimin glanced down at the random numbers but he soon notices the note written under the contact.

'Wear something nice you're going to Min's mansion.'

*At Jimin's Home*

"Something fancy..." Jimin mumbled to himself as he scans over to the pile of clothes, scattered on his now messy bed.

As the minutes pass, Jimin stared at the clothes helplessly, not knowing what to choose as there is nothing so-called 'fancy' in his wardrobe but then, an idea popped up and the nerd did not hesitate to grab his rectangle electronic before typing on the lighten up screen with both thumbs.

Text

Jimin🍑🐥
Hello Its Jimin
Is this Yoongi hyung?

Unknown
Yeah, why did you text?
Are you getting ready?

Jimin🍑🐥
No hyung I don't know what to wear.

Jimin🍑🐥 change Unknown to
Grandpa Hyung.

Grandpa Hyung
Change it right now Park Jimin

Jimin🍑🐥
But Hyung there's no better
nickname than that :0

Grandpa Hyung
Change it to Swag Master or else I won't help you.

Jimin🍑🐥
You're no fun hyung.

Jimin🍑🐥 change Grandpa Hyung to Swag Master🖤🐱

Swag Master🖤🐱
That's more like it, except for the cat😑