Chapter Thirty Five: Christmas Part Two *SMUT*

Hermione's POV

It was Christmas night and I was finally getting my present from the Black sisters to say I was nervous was an understatement.

"Are you ready my princess?" Bella asked me and I blushed, "I don't know..." She smirked, "how about I start you off." Bella purred and rolled over on top of me, "sex does calm the nerves."

She started to kiss down my jaw and to my neck leaving bite marks along the way, "you look so beautiful with my marks on you my princess." Bella whispered in my neck causing me to shiver, "Bella." I whimpered and she smirked against my skin.

She straddled my lap and kissed me hard.

Our magic started to spark again like the first time we touch each other.

The door opened and Bella let me out of our lip lock, "don't have to much fun without us Bella." The bed dipped and Narcissa and Andy sat on either side of me making me nervous again.

"I want her mouth," Narcissa told her sisters and Bella and Andy smirked. "You always did like to shut people up with your pussy Cissy," Andy laughed and Narcissa rolled her eyes then straddled my face.

"I want to push my fingers inside her perfect little pussy," Andy smacked my private area making me jump a bit. "I'll help you down there Andy," Bella said I could hear the smirk still in her voice.

Narcissa lowered down and I licked her slit.

She taste okay I don't mind it.

I started to lick her slit over and over.

"Oh yeah she's got a good tongue Bella," Narcissa moaned and I felt Bella pull down my panties which was the only piece of clothing I had on. Andy purred, "shaved love it and so wet."

Bella laughed, "yeah I have that effect on her." Bella trailed a finger down my thigh causing a few sparks, "woah that is cool I've never seen that happen before."

"Is it because of your-" Narcissa moans, "-connection?"

"I think so. I think it's our magic reaching out to each other," Bella purred.

I got tired of their talking and decided to change things up. I moved my head and found her clit and started to suck it and softly nibble it causing a loud moan from the woman above me.

"Oh yes that feels good keep going," Narcissa moaned louder.

I felt Bella move her hand away then someone else's hand touched me, "so wet. Can I do it Bella?" I hear Andy ask and Bella's answer must have been yes because soon two fingers pushed into me.

I moaned into the woman above me.

"She's so tight Bella," Andy said and moved her fingers in harder." I kept moaning into the woman above me, "I'm going to cum in your pretty little mouth Hermione." I pushed my tongue inside the woman and she came all over my face.

I swallowed it all and she got off my face, "she's got one hell of a tongue Bella."

Andy started to move her fingers harder and faster, "come on Hermione cum for us. I feel your walls squeezing my fingers."

"I know how to get her to cum," Bella said then she lent down into my ear. "Be a good girl and cum for us my princess," and just like that I lost control of my body and cum on Andy's fingers.

"What did you say to her?" Both Andy and Narcissa asked and I blushed, "Hermione here has a bit of a praise kink. She just loves being the good girl."

I blush and pant as I come down from my high.

"Thanks for the orgasm Bella," Andy kissed her sister then got up. "Come on Cissy let's go find a few of your toys to bring back. Maybe that strap on that you are so fond of using on me," Andy purred and I blushed bright red.

I have a long night a head of me.