Chapter Eleven: Meeting Fleur

Hermione's POV

Ginny and I were outside the school waiting for the other schools to arrive. I was sitting down reading a book about patronises.

I wonder what my Patronus would be. Maybe a snake but that would be a bit boring and predictable.

"Hermione they are here," Ginny smiled from next to me and I looked to where she was pointing and I could see a tiny sail boat.

"Ginny I doubt a school could fit on that tiny boat," I told her but then the boat grew into this large ship floating on the black lake. "Okay I was mistaken," I said then went back to my book.

"So the weekend is almost up are you scared the professors are going to notice your name change?" I flinched and looked up at my best friend.

"I still can't believe I'm a half blood," I told her and Ginny smiled. "I can you are awesome at magic you've never met a spell you couldn't do. I bet you are working on one now aren't you?"

"Patronus," I state and Ginny smirked. "See that is already two years ahead in DADA," I nod. "So why are we out here again?" I asked her and Ginny flushed red.

"I wanted to great our guests?" She asked and I giggled. "You wanted to look at the hot boys didn't you," I said still giggling. "No I didn't," Ginny went even more red. "Oh so it's the girls you want to look at my dear sister."

Ginny groaned and grabbed my hand dragging me down to where the Beauxbatons carriage.

"So Ginny likes them foreign?" I teased and Ginny snapped her head back to me, "no I just like my women beautiful and with big tits."

"So you admit that you like girls," I smirked at her and she groaned again. "Like you are one to talk you are being courted by a women older than you that is in Azkaban."

I blushed and we got down to the carriage when out came a group of girls. "I heard a clan of Veela's go to that school," Ginny whispered to me.

"What is a Veela?" I asked and Ginny smirked, "oh you'll find out when one of them stands to close to you." I looked at her confused, "okay?"

________________________________________________________________________________

We were at the Slytherin table eating a Durmstrang student sitting next to me grossing me out eating like a pig.

"I'm going to the library I lost my appetite," I told Ginny then left to go read more on Patronus charms.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was in the library reading when someone sat in front of me. I ignored them until I heard the person speak, "'ello." I looked up to see one of the French students, "hey?"

"My namez Fleur Delacour," she spoke with a bit of an accent but it was a nice change from the British accent you usually get at Hogwarts.

"Hermione. Hermione Granger. I mean Riddle. Hermione Riddle." She's properly going to think I'm nuts. The French woman giggled, "It iz nice to meet you 'Ermione."