Chapter Thirty One: Train and Dinner

Hermione's POV

Ginny and I were sitting on the train going to Hogwarts for my 5th year and her 4th.

"Hello Hermione. Ginny." We both turned to see Neville, "may I please sit?" I nod to the boy, "yeah sure Neville."

He sat down across from Ginny and I.

"Please don't tell anyone about Draco and me please Hermione," Neville looks at me with pleading eyes. "Relax Neville we weren't going to tell anyone about your crush on a soon to be death eater," I told him and he blushes.

"It's just sex we don't-" I raised my hand. "You and I both know it is more then that but keep in mind that Bella is his aunt and I won't protect you from her if you hurt him," I stared at him with cold eyes.

"I won't hurt him Hermione," he told me then got up. "Thank you," he left leaving me and Ginny alone again.

"So Mione are you going to miss Bellatrix?" Ginny asked me and I nod looking out the window, "I couldn't have thought of a worse punishment then taking Bella from me."

"Yeah but at least you had a fun goodbye Delphine won't even touch me until we are married," Ginny pouted and I blushed. "How did you... I covered the marks." Ginny smirked, "you forgot you're a screamer Mione and the walls aren't that thick."

I turned red, "Ginny!"

She kept smirking, "oh don't worry Mione I was the only one home well besides Andy and Delphine."

I covered my cheeks and sighed, "great."

"So we have a year to plan your wedding," Ginny changed the subject which I was grateful for. "Yeah we were thinking about doing it the morning of my birthday next year," I told my bloodless sister and she smiled, "awesome and can I be your maid of honour?"

I nod, "of course Ginny you are my sister." The door opened again and in walked Luna, "hello Hermione, Ginny we are going to be coming into the school soon so you might want to change."

Ginny and I got up and changed into your Slytherin uniforms, "are you ready for the school year Mione?" I groaned, "no I want to be home in my mate's arms." Ginny laughed, "I know how you feel."

________________________________________________________________________________

At dinner just before we ate Dumbledore stood up, "welcome to Hogwarts and to those who came last year welcome back. I'd like to introduce you to our new defence against the dark arts teacher... Professor Umbridge." A lady in pink stood up and took over speaking.

"I hate her already," Ginny whispered and I giggled. "She does seem to have a stick up her ass but thanks to father we already pass our level of training here. Do you think we could go to the room of requirements tomorrow and do some training?" I asked my sister and she nod, "sounds fun."

Soon food appeared and we started to eat.

When Ginny and I were done we got up and headed back to our dorm room. "This is going to be an intrusting year," I told Ginny as I watched Dumbledore glare at us.