Chapter Nine: Bellatrix Black

Hermione's POV

I was in the library with Ginny trying to find out as much as I can on house rings and Bellatrix Black.

"Hermione, Ginny what are you doing here?" We looked up to see Luna one of the new students for this year. "Hey Luna. Hermione and I are just researching about house rings and a woman named Bellatrix Black who wants to wed Mione here."

I blushed as Luna looked to me, "you have a house ring?" I showed my left hand to the first year, "oh... I see well if it helps I know about Bellatrix Black my father did an article on her."

I looked up at the blonde waiting, "please we aren't really finding anything useful just her name and her family tree."

"Well Bellatrix Black is some say a mad woman. She was working as the Dark Lord's first in command after his wife of course-" I interrupted Luna, "who is the Dark Lord?" I asked and both of them turned to me, "oh yeah sometimes I forget you weren't raised in the wizarding world."

"The Dark Lord also known as Thomas Riddle he tried to take over the wizarding world. Some say that he will raise again and take the wizarding world. He is a half blood but that information is very hard to come by. He and his wife had a baby and soon after the order of the phoenix killed him and his wife and their daughter."

"That's awful to just kill a child because of their parents," Ginny sighed. I looked to Luna again, "what did the Dark Lord want to do with the wizarding world?"

"He wanted to make the schools better, he wanted to connect more so creatures and wizard would get along better but he also didn't want muggle born children to have the same rights as purebloods and half bloods."

I sighed, "so I couldn't have the same rights as you or Ginny." Luna slowly nod, "I'm sorry Hermione but that's the Dark Lord. So Bellatrix Black she was 30 when they arrested her and cause of Azkaban no aging barrier she is still 30. She has black wild hair and dark brown eyes people say that they are as black as her soul."

I giggled and Ginny did too. "She is serving a sentence in Azkaban for torturing Frank and Alice Longbottom aurors at the time and part of the order." I nod then looked at my ring, "she said something about my father breaking her out but it can't be he is a muggle and has no memory of me even existing."

"Hermione were you adopted?" Luna asked and I looked at her confused, "I don't know it would explain why in the letter someone sent me they called me Riddle."

"Riddle?" Luna looked up to me and I know, "yeah they called me Hermione Riddle."

"But it can't be Hermione Riddle is dead that's what the order told us only one girl claims she's still live and she went mad a long time ago."

"We need to go check your blood," Ginny told me got up then dragged me with her. "Yes indeed we must," Luna said and they both dragged me out of there.