Chapter Fifthteen: Bella's Family Part One

Hermione's POV

I was dressed in a grey shirt, a white hoodie opened, jeans, black boots, my Slytherin scarf and Slytherin beanie.

I walked out to see Ginny dressed in a black long sleeved shirt, jeans, green shoes and her Slytherin scarf.

I turned to the woman that is in all black, "ready to meet Bella's family?"

I looked up to the woman, "it's weird meeting someone's family when you haven't even meet them yet." I told her and she smirked, "if it were up to Bella she would have been here the moment you turned 15 to start courting you."

I blushed, "but I'm only 15."

"In the wizarding world you get engaged at 15 then married when your 17 or above because 17 is the legal age for a witch to get married." I blushed harder making the woman smirk more.

"Your mother married at 17," she told me and my head snapped to her. "My mother? You... you knew her?" I asked like a lost puppy hoping that their owner would come back.

"Yeah Esme was like a mother to me. She used to tell me stories of the prophecies. She could read the skies and just know. I wished for a gift like that... to know what I'm destined for. Some nights I'd cry about being lonely but she would come into my room at the Black manor and tell me that I will meet my chosen one soon and they wouldn't leave me."

Ginny and I smiled and looked at each other then back to the older woman.

"She already sounds better then my mother. I was outcasted from the family because I'm friends with Hermione and a Slytherin."

"Outcasted?" The older woman turned and I saw something in her eyes... like a sparkle.

"Yeah with a family of 9 and I'm the only Slytherin the rest are Gryffindors. So kind of makes sense why I didn't get along with most of my brothers. But it's okay now cause I got Mione and she's more family then them... oh and I still got Fred and Gorge they'll love me no matter what."

I smiled at my bloodless sister, "they are like big brothers to I've always wanted."

"They are your brothers to Mione you are my bloodless sister after all," Ginny hugged me.

"Okay we are here," Delphine told us as we walked into a shop in Hogsmeade. "We will use this shop to floo to Black Manor where you will meet Bella's family," she told us then got some floo powder.

"Now just say Black manor but be prepared to be greeted at wand point I forgot to tell them we are coming. I kind of wanted to surprise them," Delphine rubbed the back of her neck.

"You know for a death eater you are not very scary. You are kind of like a little puppy," Ginny told the raven haired woman and she stiffened then relaxed, "well I see no reason to put my walls up around you or the dark Princess."

"Just Hermione is fine Delphine," I told her and the woman nod.

"Okay then Hermione it is," she put the bag out for me to get some powder.

"Meet you on the other side," I smiled at Ginny. I got in the fireplace, "Black Manor."