Chapter Twenty Nine: First Time *SMUT*

Hermione's POV

"Bella," I moaned as Bella pushed me against the door kissing down my neck. She bite my neck after leaving marks all up and down my neck, "oh merlin Bella please bed." I moaned louder throwing my head back baring more of my neck.

She grabbed under my thighs and lifted me up without any problems. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she carried me to bed.

When my back hit the bed I blushed.

This was it. Bella was going to touch me after 2 months of waiting she was finally going to touch me in the way I've been dreaming about for months.

She pulled my dress down.

She licked her lips at the slightly tanned skin that was revealed. "You look so beautiful Hermione. You've grown so much. I've been dreaming of this moment since they locked me up in Azkaban. Now I'm finally going to have you."

She pulled her own dress off the lacey dress falling to the ground into a pile.

Her pale skin made her look like a vampire, "you look like a goddess of war." I whispered as she crawled onto the bed over me.

She kissed up my neck and up my jaw. "Has another touched you like this before?" She growled softly into my ear and I shook my head, "no you will be my first in everything."

She purred and slammed her lips into mine.

Starks fly... literally?

When Bella pulled back she smirked.

Your magic seems to like me touching you.

I blushed and she ran her hand down my chest to my bra leaving sparks flying down. "Please Bella," I begged those starks making me feel amazing.

She ripped my bra off me. I whimpered loudly and bucked my hips already knowing that these panties are ruined. She quickly ripped my panties off too. "Tell me how wet you are for me Princess," Bella purred into my neck.

"Bella please... I'm dripping wet for you... I've never been this turned on in my life me relieve me please... Bella I need your fingers... tongue... I don't care I just need you to-" I yelped as she shoved two fingers in me.

She purred as she felt my barrier break.

"Such a good girl saving yourself for me," she purred and started to move her fingers in me. I started to moan, "yes Bella." I moaned and she smirked down at me, "you like that Princess. What happens when I go faster?"

She went faster and I moaned louder panting in between. "Oh merlin yes Bella more please it feels so good!" I moaned loudly almost yelling.

"That's right Hermione let everyone downstairs know who you belong to," she bit my neck and started to rub my clit and adding a third finger moving harder and faster. "FUCK BELLA!" I screamed as I feel the sparks touching me in my most intimate places.

She curled her fingers and I knew I wouldn't last longer, "I'M CUMMING BELLA!" I scream and cum on my fiancée's fingers.

When I came down from my high I see Bella licking her fingers clean making me blush.

"You taste amazing Princess," Bella purred and I blushed harder. "Now are you up to doing me?" She smirked and I nod my head. She got up and straddled my face so I was facing her pussy, "now baby put that amazing tongue to work."