𝟚𝟘: 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕄𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 (𝕄)

Start from the beginning

"B-but do you ever think of me as a thing that isn't worth it?"

"Of course not!" He grabbed onto the younger's cheeks and pulled him close to face to look into his glossy eyes. He had the similarities of his round eyes, but a mix of a cat's eye, making it look adorable on him.

"Then prove it then. Prove I'm not something on display, that I'm taken, no one can have me." He looked into Jungkook's soft doe eyes and inched even closer to his face.

"Show me how much you love me, inside and out." He immediately placed his lips on the older's, receiving a kiss back.

🔞⚠Smut warning🔞⚠

The kiss started off slow and full of love, everything Jungkook's heart felt for the younger as he had his arms wrapped around his small waist. Taehyung grabbed a hold of the raven's hair and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

Jungkook took further action and got off the bed, shutting the door before going back on the bed and laying the confused Taehyung.

"Tonight, you will get all of my love that I could possibly give you. You will know by tonight that there is no worry to feel like I'm using you, because you will feel it." He smirked at Taehyung before smashing his lips on his, his tongue making it's way into his mouth as he moved his hands all over his body, feeling the skin that is uncovered by the white laced fabric.

Taehyung moaned into the kiss as he went back to grabbing the older's hair, tugging on it harder than the last time. The raven started to move down from his lips to his jawline, leaving kisses after kisses as his hands make their way around to the brunette's back and unclipped the back of his lingerie, sliding it off of his body to see his beautiful honey colored skin.

He moved further down to his neck as he started place more kisses, but soon replaced them with hickeys as his hands tried down started to play with the boy's nipples, making him a whimpering and moaning mess. The younger moved his hands from the raven's hair and moved them down to his hard core chest that was covered by the rude white shirt.

Unbuttoning the shirt, he arched his back when Jungkook found his sweet spot on his neck and bit it, making him close his eyes and moan. Jungkook could feel himself getting tighter in his tight black pants, his need for the brunette quickening. He thrusted his hips onto Taehyung as he felt the need for friction.

Taehyung groaned in pleasure as he answered back, thrusting his hips in sink with his lover, both moaning at the feeling. Finally able to get the shirt off, he felt his hard core 8 pack between his longer slim fingers, making him feel satisfied. He threw his head back when he felt Jungkook's tongue play with his nipple, his hand handling the other.

"You've been working out, have you?" Taehyung panted, feeling his lover smirk on his skin before moving back up and kissed his lips.

"Only for you baby." Blushing, Taehyung whined and started to try and undo his pants, but Jungkook stood up, making him frown.

"Relax baby boy." His boyfriend said, his voice rolling with a seductive tone as he took off his own pants and then boxers. Taehyung watched from laying on the bed, panting as he started to get uncomfortable in his little outfit.

"Ggukie~" He whined, watching as the older came back over to him and immediately knew what to do. He basically ripped off the lingerie from the boy's small body and yelped when he got back on the bed and felt his rough hands slap his ass. The raven moved his sweaty head over to the brunette's ear, his lips ghosting over it as they were both sweating.

"Remember our first time, how you called me Daddy? Call me that again." He whispered into his ear before sticking a finger into his hole, making the boy moan and close his eyes.

"Aaahhh, that feels so good Daddy~." Taehyung moaned as he grabbed Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer as he felt him start to suck on his earlobe and lick it, driving him insane, and this wasn't all of it.

"How does it feel huh? Your hole clenching on my finger prettily like you do. Imagine when I slam my dick into you. How you will whimper and clench on me so hard, how you will wake up the neighbors and let them know who owns you proudly. Hmm? How does that sound?" Taehyung only moaned as he soon felt 2 more fingers go inside him, making him gasp for air because the pleasure was so much.

"Fuck baby." Jungkook cursed, moving his finger a little more inside. The brunette felt a weird feeling in his tummy as whined, gripping onto the raven's shoulders.

"I'm c-close!" He moaned and dug his face into his neck, but whimpered when he felt the digits leave. He watched as Jungkook grabbed the strawberry scented lube and poured a decent amount on his hand before rubbing his length, making sure it had enough before he aligned himself at the boy's entrance.

"I will go slow since you're still not used to it." Taehyung only nodded and closed his eyes tight when he felt his tip go in, his walls clenching hard as he felt half of his member go in.

'T-too much, T-TOO MUCH!" He cried, tears falling down his cheeks as Jungkook looked at him worriedly. He moved over to his boyfriend's face and started to pepper his lips with kisses as he whipped his lips.

"Ok baby, you're doing so good. I'm going to push the rest in and I'll let you adjust. If it still hurts, just tell me." Nodding, the brunette grabs a hold of the raven's shoulders as he feel the rest of his huge 7 and 1/2 member inside him, his walls stretching even more.

It took the younger a few kisses and minutes before he felt comfortable for the older to move. He nodded his head and look at Jungkook.

"You sure?" He asked, earning a nod from his lover. He smiled and kissed his lips as he started to move. Taehyung whimpered a little from being sensitive, then started moaning as Jungkook went a little faster and he started to feel bliss.

"F-faster Daddy." He moaned, gripping onto his shoulders as he tilted his head back. A smirk formed onto the raven's lips as his hips thrusted faster.

"Whatever you say baby boy." His grip on his thighs tightened as he moved harder and faster, making the younger scream, probably waking the neighbors and the others downstairs.

"Aahhh~ Daddy~, I-I," Taehyung couldn't speak as he arched his back, his hands going to his lover's back and started to claw at them as he started to feel the same feeling from earlier, and he could tell Jungkook was close too by the way he started to get a little sloppy, but kept his speed and pace. Throwing his head back, both boys groaned, as well as moaned as they felt themselves reaching their ends.

"Daddy~"

"I know baby boy, I'm close too." Jungkook panted, thrusting a few more times before they both came, the younger doing it on hid and Jungkook's chest and stomachs as the older released inside the boy under him.

Finishing his thrust, he falls on top of the younger, earning a groan from both of them. after a few minutes of catching their breaths, the raven removed himself from the brunette, earning a whimper from him. He kissed his tired lips and stood up to go and get a rag to clean them off.

🔞⚠End of Smut🔞⚠

Jungkook grabbed himself a white shirt and sweats from his closet as he grabbed Taehyung one of his black shirts and sweats. He helped him get changed and looked at the time to see it was almost 1 in the morning since they started at almost 11.

Taehyung smiled sleepily and hugged the older after he turned off the lights and got into bed, making him chuckle.

"Fair warning, you might be sore tomorrow." The raven warned, kissing his boyfriend's lips and pulled him to his chest.

"'M know, it's fine though." He snuggled into the fit chest and smiled.

"Night Ggukie." Taehyung mumbled, his eyes falling shut. Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Night baby boy."

~
Who else feels weird after writing smut? 😶😅