𝟚𝟘: 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕄𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 (𝕄)

Começar do início

"Well hurry it up! You know how impatient I get when I don't have you in my arms."

"Ah, such a needy baby." The older joked, probably earning a blush from the younger, which he really did.

"Yah~ come home~!" Taehyung again whined, his voice muffled a little from his face being in a pillow.

"Alright alright, love you~." Jungkook cooed, hearing Taehyung whine once more.

"I love you too."

-
Walking into the place he loved, the place that had so many memories, the place his loves forever holds, the place he knows he can find peace, he lays his jacket on his coat rack and took off his shoes to be greeted by Holly, who was soon followed by a lazy Yoongi that looked tired.

"Hey Kook." Yoongi yawned, scratching his neck as he walks over to his young brother. Jungkook chuckled and rubbed Holly's fur a bit before getting up and hugging his brother.

"You tired?" The blonde nodded, walking with the raven to the living room.

"I worked all day on one stupid song and I finally finished it. I just need to upload it and see if that's what they like, if not, they can suck my balls." Yoongi exaggeratedly said, walking over to the couch where a sleeping Jimin was in blankets. The 2 were watching a movie while they could, both being tired.

"Well I think I made Tae a little upset. I got fussed at for not cuddling with him today." The younger muttered, turning off the TV for Yoongi as he picked up his boyfriend.

"By the way, where's Hoseok?" The older turned around and smirked.

"He's sleeping in his room with Jae. You should've seen his face when we both walked in on her sleeping, it was funny, but also cute." He looked at the pink haired male in his arms and kissed his cheek before walking off.

"Night Kook!" Chuckling, Jungkook said his goodnight before walking upstairs, where his lover waited for him.

Once he opened the door, he was welcomed with a sight he never thought he would see.

He gulped back a blush as he walked over to his boyfriend, only to see tears in his eyes

He gulped back a blush as he walked over to his boyfriend, only to see tears in his eyes. Worrying, he ran to the younger, taking him into his arms as he sat on the bed, shhing him and petting his hair.

"What's wrong baby?" Taehyung didn't say anything, he just held onto his white buttoned up shirt tighter as sobs fell from his sweet plumped lips. The older lifted his chin and kissed his forehead, looking into his eyes as he moved a hair from his face.

"Tell me what's wrong babe."

"D-do...do you really love me? Was I just used for the public's eye and nothing else?" The younger whispered as he held onto Jungkook tighter, his eyes slowly moving up to meet his shocked boyfriend's.

"Of course I love you! You mean everything to me Tae. Leaving for work this morning crushed me because I wanted to be with you all day. I spent the whole day sulking at work cause I didn't have you by my side. I would never use you like that." He bent down and kissed his forehead again, hearing the whimpers of his love.